Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Its cold winter time, so what is the best OU heater design ?

Started by hartiberlin, November 13, 2007, 10:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Stefan:

They are just regular run of the mill oil lamps that I purchased locally (not on line) a couple from Walmart and the other 2 from K-Mart.  I am sure they are made in China, like everything else.  I paid very little for these lamps and when I did look on line, the prices were about 10 times higher than what I paid.  I am sure they were better quality lamps but, hey, mine work fine.

I did a Google and read about lamp oils and found that the regular oil lamps don't really burn oil, it is K-1 kerosene, which is called paraffin oil in Europe) or some use low oder mineral spirits.  From what I read, olive oil, cooking oil, etc is too thick to climb the wick for a consistant burn.  Over here, I can buy the "lamp oil" by the gallon cheaper than kerosene or cooking oil anyway.  If you need more info, I can post some links but, I just searched google for a few minutes.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

retrod

Pirate88179

[urlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_lamp][/url]
http://lanternnet.com/
http://www.alpharubicon.com/primitive/oillampsstryder.html

@ Stefan:

Above are a few links that you might find helpful.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 14, 2007, 04:54:33 PM
Hi Bill,
what exact lamps do you use ?
Website address?

I am still looking for lamps or laterns that can be run from saladoil or normal
cooking oil,as heating oil over here is almost more expensive than cheap salat oil
from the supermarket...

I just checked some prices and with delivery you pay around 100 Euros for 100
Liters of heating oil.
Plantoil ( saladoil) can be got already for around 75 cents/Liter.

The design is pretty easy. The main part is that the salad oil needs more air than the oil lamp lampoils do.
All you need to do is make a holder to hold a cotton wick above the oil level such that the bottom of the wick is wet with the oil.  I used a heavy copper wire borrowed from my electronics workbox, made a flat spiral to make it steady and stand up by itself then extended the wire straight up and twirled a loop to hold the top of the wick. It works just fine. Olive oil is nice corn oil is supposed to be terribly smokey. The only time I ever smell the olive oil is when the oil runs out and the light extinguishes in a little puff of smoke. :)

jeanna

jeanna

Quote from: TheOne on November 13, 2007, 11:56:12 PM
lol,

Ok i think i heard about this long time ago, let me explain it about how i think it work and correct me if i am wrong.

The hydrogen is created then, in a reactor the hydrogen explode and create heat, the reactor have water around it heating up the water in a separated container. after the explosion the steam or what is left is recombine into water return back to where the water get separated into hydrogen?

I came to this great forum today because I just reread Lyne's book last night and wondered if anybody here has made a copy. I guess Lyne is pretty angry because Moller took his idea without referencing him.

As I understand it you are right Sylvain up to the end. The single H atoms are ignited in a chamber  filled with H2 but without Oxygen . The spark makes a tremendous amount of heat and produces H2 which is then recycled to be re electrolysed to single H atoms and returned to the tungsten spark chamber to be remade into H2.

Lyne claims that the true figures involved in the reaction have been obsured and that the reaction produces a large amount of excess heat way over the amount used. If he is right this is the overunity device we all are looking for. Light, heat, and propulsion all in one device.

The book is called "Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal it. ISBN 0-9637467-6-6  Published by Creatopia Productions 1997 William Lyne.   Lyne rants a lot but he has enough information in the book to allow a welder to build one. He has a website called space aliens I'm sure you can get it from him there. search "space aliens"

jeanna