Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

THEORY on TPU energy scource

Started by sparks, November 14, 2007, 12:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Ok. New page. I resized the pic.

Mags

Turbo

It would have been better if you had tried what's on it.

Quote from: Magluvin on November 06, 2016, 07:53:34 PM

3   The way I see it,

Mags

Isn't the way it is.
I am simply going to rest my case once again until somebody shows me some wire, in stead of whining about having to move their screen.
Too bad... i was sure it was finally going to happen but i was wrong.
I will not join a discussion theorizing regardless the title of this topic, which is about the source of energy not the thing itself.

Magluvin

No matter. Have some coils to wind to try some things. Whether it is EmJunkie or you, Ive seen this configuration many times before.

When one first looks at it, as shown in most configurations, the outer coils are the primary and the middle coil is the secondary, the first thought that may come to mind is that the opposing outer coils may null induction effects on the center coil. Maybe that is why some people just stir away assuming impossibility, etc.
Going with my first assumptions that you said I was close on, well that is where Im aiming to see if Im correct, close or what ever.

It all has also lead me to a design on a toroid. 4 coils. 2 that are wound opposing with equal gaps between ends. And within those end spaces will be the secondaries. Just thinking to make use of the other ends of the secondaries. ??? ;)

I can see that with either like wound outer coils, or opposing wound outer coils, with inputs to each accordingly so their fields oppose in the middle, that they can induce the middle secondary. And I also see that when the sec fields affect the primaries, that interaction should be virtually nulled as one outer primary will be induced by the sec current opposite to its input, and the other outer primary induced to say help the input, so if the 2 outer coils are in series so that their fields oppose, the sec would not affect the primary input as it is negated for reasons said in this long ass sentence.

So is this the lenzless way? ???

Mags

Turbo

You are still holding on to what you have learned in the past and try to use it as a template to explain away what should happen.
The best approach is really to try and see what happens, and to put aside all these idea's you are currently talking about.
Keep in mind that when you fire a short pulse into one of the coil sections, or charge up one of the coil sections, and then switch off the powersource, you will observe the inductive kickback.
As i suppose you know the voltage from the inductive kickback theoretically rises to infinity.
You are good at explaining the magnetic field components between these coil sections, but what can you say about this high voltage spike that travels about this one wire setup, and certainly has an effect on the other coil sections?
Do you not realize that this spike does not see or encounters the closed loop (textbook) resistance.
This is also why you can not use separate coils they have to be connected to distribute the high voltage and pherhaps concideration of RF like components.
Steven mentiones a (high) voltage source and a piece of wire.
This voltage source could be a battery or charged capacitor in the early experiments, however it could very well be a charged coil as you will find out when you start trying these things, and if you think about it is a lot easier to get to very high voltages with a charged coil, as opposed to a bank of batteries/ or dangerously charged capacitors.
There is a reason that there are two coil sections at the outsides of the middle section.
And this reason is not magnetic so i suggest you drop the dynamo or generator view on this thing, and especially not to tweak the design to suit your own idea's this is very important.

Vortex1

Best to let Turbo lead here as he is a very smart guy with lots of experience in researching and testing TPU methods. He was there in the very beginning in 2006 when the videos first surfaced and has spent countless hours experimenting along these lines.

In other words, he knows what works and what doesn't and I'm sure he doesn't want to waste his time explaining to us why certain things won't work.

Let's not superimpose our ideas on Turbo's offering, rather, let's give him the floor and the time to explain his approach to the design.

Regards, Vortex1