Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OVERUNITY ELECTROLYSER - PRESS RELEASE

Started by hopecell, November 22, 2007, 05:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

My sentiments exactly Earl.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Grumpy

I'm sure the inventor of such a device has skills far beyond the skills of us "backyard inventors" and that the requested data will be forthcoming shortly.

Hell, to even bother with a patent, he had to have seen something of interest. (ok maybe not, but giving the benefit of the doubt)

So, Robert, can you release some "general", non-harmful to the protection of your rights, information? 
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

hansvonlieven

G'day Grumpy,

Just as a matter of interest, how many non-working patented devices do you know of?

I have a huge collection of them that I have looked at over the years. A granted patent means little, an application even less. Only independent verification and replication of devices is truly meaningful.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Grumpy

Quote from: hansvonlieven on November 26, 2007, 03:39:00 PM
G'day Grumpy,

Just as a matter of interest, how many non-working patented devices do you know of?

I have a huge collection of them that I have looked at over the years. A granted patent means little, an application even less. Only independent verification and replication of devices is truly meaningful.

Hans von Lieven

There are numerous non-working patented devices.  Recently the inventor of the Molina-Martinez device explained on this forum that the device does not work (i.e. no real power).  Edison was known to be more concerned with protection of patent rights than with actual functionality - specifically his detection of ether waves or whatever he called it and his subsequent press release describing possible uses before he had a handle on the effect itself.

Yes, an application does not mean much without supporting data.  Like I mentioned before there are over 3500 patent with the same classification as the one listed on the IP.  Patent aside, it will prove a difficult road to bring something like this to market, as there is a great deal of competition, anything resembling free-energy is suspicious, and there are open-source plasma electrolysers detailed on various forums.  ("Prior art" is a real nasty pain in the arse.)

I am well aware that any patent attorney would tell Robert to say absolutely nothing, but some general approximations of the output of the Hope Cell system would be encouraging.  For example, "for XXX power input, you get enough gas to run a 5 HP combustion engine continously for at least 10 hours without a load" - or something similar.

There is a Russian man that has a really interesting plasma electrolyser - I'll try to find that again as he gave the specs for it.

EDIT:  Here it is:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Kanarev_Electrolysis

http://guns.connect.fi/innoplaza/energy/story/Kanarev/index.html
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

gaby de wilde

Quotegrumpy:
I didn't bash his work.

oh but the electroliars are self identifying. ;)

@walls
You know who you are guys - right? hehehe

Quote from: Earl on November 26, 2007, 07:03:27 AM
now I am gone from this thread.  No sense wasting any more of my time. Bye.

Ah, so you know.

good.
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video