Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some thoughts on how the TPU might work.

Started by dfro, November 26, 2007, 07:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slapper

Hi EMdevices and All:

Is this kind of what we are looking at. Note - simplified illustration not to scale.

A copper coil and an iron or soft steel coil. Copper coil receiving ping at proper timing to cause tuned resonate vibrations, in turn causing induced currents to flow.

This has been on my mind for a while and some I think have been hinting at something like this.

Thanks and take care.

nap
we are not alone :)

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

CTG Labs

I guess the question remains outstanding...!  I am sorry Sparks, but if that was meant to answer the question, it just sounds like every other I have been given, which is "I dont really have an answer, but here is my opinion".

Regards,

Dave.

Quote from: CTG Labs on March 04, 2008, 09:25:05 AM
Hi Sparks,

Being an uneducated guy, I often ask a question to which I never really receive an answer.  You seem to know, so perhaps you would be so kind.

We are told that an atom supports the existence of a magnetic field, ie a magnetic field cannot exist on its own as it emanates from an atom, it is created by the atom/mass.

How then does a magnetic field radiate off through space which is devoid of any mass to support the magnetic field?

Regards,

Dave.

Quote from: sparks on January 11, 2008, 11:10:26 AM
Sound waves do not exist in a vacuum.  They need like ocean waves a media to pass through.  EM waves travel through a vacuum because of their magnetic field propogation.

sparks

@ctg labs

I guess I'll just simplify my opinion. :)  Magnetic lines of force are inertial lines of force.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

CTG Labs

Hi Sparks,

Thanks for the reply.  Guess I still don't get it.  Force cannot be present without mass?  No mass, no intertia?  No mass, no possibity for a magnetic field to exist as what is producing it!

Regards,

Dave.

PS.  Good to get someone who finally replys to my question, thanks!

Quote from: sparks on March 08, 2008, 05:39:35 AM
@ctg labs

I guess I'll just simplify my opinion. :)  Magnetic lines of force are inertial lines of force.