Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auto-Inductive Rectenna via Scroll Waves

Started by Kalki, November 30, 2007, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalki

from the correa pagd in action thread:

1?: charge of C, slowly
2?: when the tube?s breakdown voltage is reached, C discharges
3?: ions+ and e- are expelled of cathode thanks to a kind of ?quantum?explosion ??
4? the e-, attracted towards the anode go there rather quickly and charges C,  R ballast blocks them a certain time: the ion+ return to cathode

Is this not the krebs cycle again?

I read about something similar in The Big Bang Never Happened, something about a mercury vapor rectifier in Sweden's power grid, the pressure was too low...

Kalki

charon.colorado.edu/Microwave/papers/2000/EuMC_JHnlBP_00.pdf

The above pdf discusses harnessing random EM waves of varying wavelengths, of interest is the design of one of the rectenna receiving bodies, it is spiral.
This is significant.

hansvonlieven

Thanks Kalki for a fascinating paper.

Good find.

Cheers

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Kalki

I believe that Fogal's Charged Barrier device and the Crop Circle are similar in that we have a bipolar transistor...The Fogal transistor has the electrolytic capacitor and resistor parallel coming off the emitter side, in the crop circle though, the emitter, base, and collector are all a closed system. Instead of auto-targeting, the crop circle rectenna would become auto-tuning, as the load/resistor is bleeding-off in parallel to the base.

This charge-coupled rectenna utilizes the closed and open paths...that is where the coupling occurs, in the sink, between the closed circuit and ambient vacuum. This rectenna does not use incident wave energy, it uses the expansive phase of a scroll wave...the electron charge cluster is a soliton in the sink...

Perhaps the rectenna should use an electrolytic capacitor instead of a diode-cap bank?...Does the scroll electret already perform the same function? But it has only one plate... The lower topology is just the foundation for the phenomena we want to exploit at the higher topologies. We shouldn't care about creating a geometrically and temporally tuned circuit if its auto-tuning. Once the right parts are connected...

Just talking to myself for the record...still trying to intuit my way through this, If I get to a scanner maybe I'll show the updated design

Kalki

Reading up on the Fogal Transistor, Beardens comments about the string holder:

Now suppose we insist that the distortion correction theory applies not only to waves, but also to the photons comprising them. In that case the antiphotons comprising the antiwave and the photons comprising the wave are performing a most interesting dance: The passage of the two waves precisely through each other spatially, as they travel in opposite directions (as perceived by the external observer), must result (from a spatial observation) in the continual coupling and decoupling of photon/antiphoton couplets. But such a couplet is a massless spin-2 entity and therefore a graviton. So coupled gravitons comprise this gravitational wave, each graviton of which is continually forming and unforming. In short, gravitation and electromagnetics are continually turning one into the other, in this "standing wave". Here is where electromagnetics and gravitation unify -- and it is precisely this area that was discarded unwittingly by Faraday and Maxwell when they discarded the string holder and its antiwave.

This passage is well illustrated/animated here:

http://www.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demos/reflect/reflect.html

Does the bleeding-off and auto-tuning have to do with differences in the string and string holder? Is the formation of a supercurrent merely the heterodyning of one charge into the antiphase of its own amplified feedback?

Do I have any idea of what I'm blabbing about?

Ahh! Occult technojargon overload!