Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auto-Inductive Rectenna via Scroll Waves

Started by Kalki, November 30, 2007, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Hey man,
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
I'm an electrical engineer, I could help you, I do have experience in this stuff...
Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Kalki

Quote from: z.monkey on March 16, 2008, 08:59:53 AM
Hey man,
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
I'm an electrical engineer, I could help you, I do have experience in this stuff...
Blessed Be...

I appreciate it, sorry...then perhaps you are the one to help me, as I stated, basic knowledge is not my strength, pretty funny but thats why I also welcome help learning to fill those gaps.

Is there any such thing as a bipolar spark gap transistor, because i believe that's what the crop circle shows, and perhaps it is symbolic of a normal bipolar transistor.

Do you see elements of the fogal transistor or charged barrier technology? The resistor  or in this case load is bleeding off energy, and if it ain't there the device doesn't function.

See the negative resistor element?
The Rectenna?

What's original? The scroll electret with a discharge tube nested in it. That is the aether sink, what links the open and closed aspects, in a way it too is a transistor and spark gap.

Instead of incident waves bombarding an antenna sticking up in the air, the antenna is rolled up in charged wax and gets washed in an expanding scroll wave over and over, the electrical phase - to diode - to cap bank - to transistor base.

Charge distribution in a 3 element system mean anything?

z.monkey

OK, lets take a look at the terms you are using first.

A bipolar transistor and a spark gap are different things.  Transistors are sensitive to, and can be destroyed by high voltage.  Spark gaps are only used in high voltage.  The two are not compatible and will probably never be combined.

A Fogal transistor is a fictional device.  It has attributes that are not feasible.  Now transistors may be used to generate 3 dimensional electromagnetic fields, but that is the inductor which is generating the magnetic field and not the transistor.

A negative resistor is a battery, or a power source.  The opposite of resistance is conductance, so an negative resistor is a positive conductor.

A rectenna is a device used in microwave electronics at very high frequencies, in the gigahertz range.  It is a rectifier and an antenna combined to decode information from microwave transmissions.

Schumann frequencies are in the ELF band (Extra Low Frequency), and are not compatible with a microwave frequency rectenna.  The wavelength of microwaves are on the order of a foot, while the wavelength of Schumann frequencies are the circumference of the Earth.  You are right about brainwaves, they are close to the frequency of Schumann waves.  If you were to make a rectenna which could receive Schumann waves it would be the size of the United States, and then some.

I don't know what a scroll electret, discharge tube or a aether sink are.

OK, first of all DO NOT get discouraged by what I have said here.  You have an active imagination, and   you have ambition.  These two qualities are very important for people who invent things.  Also you have a desire to create, probably the most important thing for an inventor.  Now you may be telling yourself how does this dude know so much about inventors?  Well, let me tell you about myself first.

I had always been interested in electronics since I was a child.  My father taught me a lot about basic electronics when I was a small child.  This was always very fascinating to me.  But my father died when I was 13, and my inspiration was gone.  I lost my path, and drifted for years.  I believe that there was a divine intervention in my life when I was 19.  I met a person who seemed to know everything.  He became my mentor.  He pointed me back toward the path that I was lost from, electronics, science, physics, and ultimately free energy and anti-gravity.  I still have limited contact with this person, and he still inspires me.  His advice to me, in a nutshell, was to never quit learning.  At 19, I had a lot of questions.  My mentor taught me that all the information that you will ever need already exists in the world, all you have to do is find it.  This, of course, was a lot harder before the internet.  So my quest began.  I had a hunger to learn about these strange and fascinating things that seemed like science fiction, but I knew that they could be realized in this world.  Things like free energy, and anti-gravity, and hyperspace.  So I went to bookstores and libraries, and I went back to school.  I spent every free moment digging for information.  I started from below the bottom, and learned how to invent.  A piece of advice that he gave me was that before you can innovate, you have to know all that is known.  You literally have to understand how everything works before you can make something that doesn't exist yet.

So now I am established inventor.  I have designed products that are available to be purchased today.  I have applied for patents.  I have built top secret technology for the government.  I have solved a plethora of problems that other people couldn't solve.  I am employed as a Research and Development Engineering Technician, and I solve difficult problems for a living.  What I am telling you Kalki, is never, ever quit learning.  Spend as much time as possible expanding your mind.  Look at every experience as a learning opportunity.  If you are interested in electronics, start there.  Learn the fundamentals as thoroughly as possible and go up from there.  You must understand everything that is known to man before you can innovate and invent new technologies.  I know this seems like an insurmountable task from where you are now.  But with every success, no matter how small, you will grow, and gain confidence.  As you build your foundation of knowledge you will be able to look back and see the accomplishments that you have earned.  Before long you will be solving problems that you could not have even comprehended yesterday.  For every effort there is an appreciable gain.

My divine intervention happened a short 20 years ago.  It has been an arduous journey.  But it has also been a exciting and rewarding journey.  I would love to show you my accomplishments, but I have decided to remain anonymous on this forum for security reasons.  Maybe, in time, when I feel that the  danger to free energy researchers is mitigated I will be able to reveal myself.  In the meantime, get a basic electronics book, learn every fundamental, do every experiment.  Then get the advanced electronics book and do the same.  Study math, and science and physics.  Keep watching the alternative technologies.  See yourself achieving the goals you want to accomplish and never give up on your dreams.

Your idea of rectifying power from the ethers is possible.  There are many people all around the world working on it.  Being a part of this forum you have the benefit of cutting edge ideas and technology.  Read all the threads.  Wait for something that resonates within your soul.  Then pursue it.  Start small, a scale model perhaps.  Expand your consciousness in small steps, as this is the way that suits mankind best.  Pick a concept and learn it thoroughly, then move forward.  As you progress up the steps you will be able to trace back your path and see how you have grown.

So, anyway I hope this can benefit you.

Blessed Be Brother...

z.monkey

Hey Kalki,
I thought of a way that you can have a spark gap and a transistor.  I have had your device in the back of my skull for a couple of days.  Your spark gap transistor might be a transistor driving a relay, or a set of points.  I have a theory that a spark is ripping a hole in the physical universe.  This hole lets energy from the etheric plane into the physical plane.  Rather than running your rectenna at Schumann frequencies maybe you should run it at high frequencies.  This way you could have a compact device.  You would need a RC tank circuit to set your frequency, but rather than using a transistor to modulate the power use a very fast relay.  Or maybe use high voltage and a fixed, very precise spark gap, and the transistors are used to generate the high voltage through a step up transformer.  I'll let the idea continue to fester.

Back when this free energy stuff started, in the early part of the 20th century, all the researchers had to use tubes and spark gaps to make oscillators.  Transistors may not be able to do what tubes and spark gaps do.  In a transistor there is no free space that the electricity travels through.  In both tubes and spark gaps electricity is flowing through free space.  This may be the key to getting free energy to work.

Blessed Be Brother...

Kalki

Z,

I too study everything for the reason of wanting to "know the mind of God". What I lack in linear math skills and basic electronics is made up for in the range of knowledge, so I've strengths and weaknesses.

The scroll electret is the key here. Without that you don't have scroll waves. NOBODY in the FE scene, despite speculation on using electrets somehow, has clued in on scroll waves, mainly because they are studied in biological systems.

Look at a BZ reaction, then look at chakras, then look at self-quantizing vortices in BEC, then torsion fields, its all the same thing! Krebs cycle, so ubiquitous in nature...

The scroll electret and discharge tube represent the aether sink, it has a lower energy state than the surrounding aether so the aether flows in on the scroll wave, thats the inward phase, the aether phase, the outward phase is the electronic phase. The transition occurs in the phase-singularity/soliton/electron beam in the discharge tube. The scroll wave is induced when the DC is added to the scroll electret, it accumulates enough charge and discharges...Read the book SYNC http://www.news.cornell.edu/chronicle/03/3.13.03/Strogatz-Sync.html

Strogatz is the authority on Scroll waves.

Oliver Nichelson has some excellent reporting on what Gerry Vasilamous (however his name is spelled) also discusses, The Black Box Legend:

Read this, it elaborates on the importance of the sink:

http://home.comcast.net/%7Eonichelson/Fuelless.pdf

This is my understanding of Gods Mind btw: