Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Auto-Inductive Rectenna via Scroll Waves

Started by Kalki, November 30, 2007, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalki

Trying hard not to come off as another Free Energy Messiah before I have the goods, just megalomaniacal by nature, sorry...

Studying this crop circle and the other posts makes me wonder if tapping electrical energy from the tube isn't backwards.

I see the crop circle has 2 spark gaps where my design has none (I assume a spark gap and cap bank serve the same purpose but I'm actually quite ignorant of basic electronics) but that they share the same positive electrode.

I'm assuming the 3 circles between the outer part of the spiral and the terminal of the circuit represent a cap bank and/or downstep transformer.

I always see the electronic phase of the spiral from the center out, expanding, slowing down, and the aether phase as the opposite, the crop circle suggests that the electricity should be tapped from the outer part of the electret, not the tube as my design shows (Of course we assume the crop circle can't show such details but suggests things symbolically as best as it can).

What if there is one diode coming off the tube and one scroll electret and those two terminals create a potential on the positive? A two-stage spark gap that can create a positive feedback and exchange of both inward and outward phase of energy?

Hmmmmm?

Kalki

OK, so I figured out that the "2 stage spark gap" is really a transistor. The discharge tube is the source/sink and the 3 circles between the scroll electret and base of the transistor is a harmonic capacitor bank.

I realized my original design is "serial" and would not become a cold running negative resistor.

The crop circle design would be "phase-conjugated" pump that would render the wiring into a plasmon.

It would be "Auto-Tuning" and would not need an independent switching device.

If it sounds like I'm talking out my ass its because I've no real education in electronics and rely on intuition and a physics dictionary.

I am impressed with the fact I independently reached similar conclusions as some of the other posts regarding electrets...

Cap-Z-ro

You and I are in the same boat, so to speak...how I longed for a technical background to understand the diagrams as they began to become more complicated and technical.

Its great just being among creative minds who are here to make the world a better place for no other reason than that.

By necessity I had to take the creative artistic route in life.

Better late than never though.

*watching and learning.

Regards...

slapper

we are not alone :)

Kalki