Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Reasons for not building a TPU like the one Steven Mark's had in 1998

Started by sparks, December 01, 2007, 09:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I  am one amongst many that now understand the dynamics of the TPU most of you saw operating when it was videotaped by Steven Marks back in 1998.  This device is an Energy Sink.  The dynamics at work here are basically capturing and storing energy in the collector ring.  As more energy is concentrated in the ring it begins to develop a gravitational field of it's own.  This field becomes stronger than the gravitational field of the earth and starts to attract  energy  (electrons photons ions) towards it.  The magnetic field propogated by the electrical current in the collector ring, assumes a torroidal shape.  The interaction of the electrons being drawn towards the collector ring  by gravity and the enveloping torroidal magnetic field cause the electrons to  first migrate towards the poles of the magnetic field and then inward towards the  center of the collector ring.  The electrons pop through the magnetic field and enter the ring in such a way as to accelerate the electronic vortex.
     SM's machine is a piece of shit.  It's like Farady's wires on a string.  So there is reason one.  It is simply a discovery machine in great need of refinement.  The Earth itself is a big tpu with a collector ring (sphere)  with an inside diameter of 22 miles.
Mankind really doesn't need a new black hole growing out of some guy's apartment or garage which happens to be under some high tension grid wires.  That should be reason one but I'll call it reason two.
     This machine was operated in the past inside the ancient pyramids the Egyptians and other "civilizations"/tribes tried to duplicate so they could adore their Gods.  The rulers of these ancient tribes were idiots, like most politicians are,  and used them for tombs and sacrafices.  Call that reason 3.  It's been done before on a much grander scale than 800watts out of  a two foot copper coil with overheating problems wrapped in electricians tape. 
        The collector coil should only be used to create the gravitational/magnetic field
profile.  The energy migrating towards the poles of the tpu should be CAPTURED ON A CAPACITOR PLATE  not tapped from the coil (the coil should be a solid golden ring).
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT THE ENERGY THAT REACHES THE VORTEX RING IS
CONTROLLED.   The vortex need only be supplied with enough energy to overcome voltage drop inside the golden ring.  The channels from the outside of the pyramid to the interior chamber where a tpu type device would have been placed is the only way that loosely bound energy not trapped in a crystalline matrix could enter the vortex.  All that needed to be done to control the strength of the gravitational field of the power plant was to place a slate accross the openings of these small tunnels.
I'll call that 3 or am I up to 4?
     I would hope that the moderator of this website would do all that is in his or her powers to get the word out on the dangers of dinosaur TPU's and the potential benefits of their proper design and worldwide use.  Mankind needs this energy now
before we annhilate ourselves and bring on thousands of years of mankind being barbaryanns again.  I would also hope that those of you who have monitored and contributed  to this site would help mankind in this endeavour. 
     I once came accross a posting,by I believe GK,that displayed a transparent pyramid  with a beautiful blue light inside of it with a spiral double helix emanating from the top of the pyramid.  This picture is worth a million words of mine and I hope that GK or devilsangel  would be able to find it and repost  it below as an inspiration to all readers.

Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

...and another bites the dust of the road graded by "FreedomFuel" or whatever his name was...what was that thread "Bury the TPU" - or something like that.

Energy Sink - a freakin' black hole!

What's next?  Reciever for secret goverment "Tesla Magnifying Transmitter"?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

hoptoad

Quote from: Grumpy on December 01, 2007, 11:00:39 PM
...and another bites the dust of the road graded by "FreedomFuel" or whatever his name was...what was that thread "Bury the TPU" - or something like that.

Energy Sink - a freakin' black hole!

What's next?  Reciever for secret goverment "Tesla Magnifying Transmitter"?
The hardest part to accept when you successfully build a tpu, is that it immediately collapses up its own a..s.....  ;D :D :D :D

kames

Removed.
Never mind, it was my problem, not this site. I have disabled all ActiveX controls for this site and my IE messed up html rendering completely. As a result a message was referred to a wrong person.

sparks

@grumpy

From your post here I persume that you think backengineering a primitive discovery device is a worthwhile endeavour even when given the dynamics of the devices operating principals.  Blackhole potential maybe.  Destruction of the operator very likely.  The coil could easily overheat to the point that it becomes an ionized gas.  Further input (remember all this thing needs to run is a dipole form of energy which is pretty prevalent on earth day and night), and the ionized gas turns into a plasma.  I don't know about you,  but I don't think a fire extinguisher is going to cool down a plasmic vortex real soon.  WHY RISK IT?  and furthermore why promote replication of a primitive form of this machine when the underlying theory of operation is in front of your nose.
       These backengineers might as well spend their free time backengineering the first electric motors of the 19th century.   It is alot safer and less expensive. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love