Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capactors inside the Pyramid.....

Started by Pegasus, December 11, 2007, 08:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

@hans
      Your diagrams always come out neater anyways i'll hold off if you want to compile it.  I mean it did come from keelynet so your entilted :) hehehehe. Anyways thanks man.
                                                                                                                                        Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Pegasus

Sorry people,I'm not able to find the schematic,the Orgone box that produces power,but I assure you there is or there was,because I made a translation of the text to a friend,a couple of years ago.It a pity that I dont find nothing,even on my HD.Whatever,it was  like a giant capacitor connected to a trasformer,giving output proportional to size of orgone accumulator.
Look on the web;maybe you search better than me....

Regards,
Cyrano.

hansvonlieven

Quote from: Localjoe on December 11, 2007, 03:06:31 PM
@hans
      Your diagrams always come out neater anyways i'll hold off if you want to compile it.  I mean it did come from keelynet so your entilted :) hehehehe. Anyways thanks man.
                                                                                                                                        Joe

Sorry Joe, from the description I am unable to create a diagram that makes any sense. I have not been able to locate the diagram on the net though I am still looking. Other than that, keelynet is Jerry Decker's outfit, mine is keelytech :-)

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Drannom

hello

here what i have found , a capacitor over the kheops pyramid !

i do not write a lot here but a read you a lot ! i am such a master in pyramid growing alum crystal, that is why a read all of it here, i have experiment earth battery too

so here there is the first output from the kheops pyramid

the texte come from here http://www.gizapyramid.com/gip2.htm

On the back of a dollar bill, you can see a pyramid with a flat top. No one has been able to explain why the Great Pyramid would have been built without a capstone. This is an interesting story associated with a visit to the top of the great pyramid. Many tourists have climbed to the top, which is not an easy journey. One such person was Sir Siemen's, a British inventor. He climbed to the top with his Arab guides. One of his guides called attention to the fact that when he raised his hand with outspread fingers, he would hear an acute ringing noise. Siemen raised his index finger and felt a distinct prickling sensation. He also received an electric shock when he tried to drink from a bottle of wine that he had brought with him. Being a scientist, Siemen than moistened a newspaper and wrapped it around the wine bottle to convert it into a Leyden jar (an early form of a capacitor). When he held it above his head, it became charged with electricity. Sparks then were emitted from the bottle. One of the Arab guides got frightened and thought Siemen was up to some witchcraft and attempted to seize Siemen's companion. When Siemen's noticed this, he pointed the bottle towards the Arab and gave him such a shock that it knocked the Arab to the ground almost rendering him unconscious. When he recovered, he took off down the pyramid shouting loudly. What kind of natural phenomena on the top of the Great Pyramid could produce such an electo-static effect? It would be interesting to conduct additional physics experiments on the top of the Great Pyramid.
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

Walter Hofmann

Hi,
maybe it has to do with the five horizontal chamber which are above the kings chamber what could easely be interpreted as a capacitor.
greetings
walt

Quote from: Drannom on December 17, 2007, 03:47:55 AM
hello

here what i have found , a capacitor over the kheops pyramid !

i do not write a lot here but a read you a lot ! i am such a master in pyramid growing alum crystal, that is why a read all of it here, i have experiment earth battery too

so here there is the first output from the kheops pyramid

the texte come from here http://www.gizapyramid.com/gip2.htm

On the back of a dollar bill, you can see a pyramid with a flat top. No one has been able to explain why the Great Pyramid would have been built without a capstone. This is an interesting story associated with a visit to the top of the great pyramid. Many tourists have climbed to the top, which is not an easy journey. One such person was Sir Siemen's, a British inventor. He climbed to the top with his Arab guides. One of his guides called attention to the fact that when he raised his hand with outspread fingers, he would hear an acute ringing noise. Siemen raised his index finger and felt a distinct prickling sensation. He also received an electric shock when he tried to drink from a bottle of wine that he had brought with him. Being a scientist, Siemen than moistened a newspaper and wrapped it around the wine bottle to convert it into a Leyden jar (an early form of a capacitor). When he held it above his head, it became charged with electricity. Sparks then were emitted from the bottle. One of the Arab guides got frightened and thought Siemen was up to some witchcraft and attempted to seize Siemen's companion. When Siemen's noticed this, he pointed the bottle towards the Arab and gave him such a shock that it knocked the Arab to the ground almost rendering him unconscious. When he recovered, he took off down the pyramid shouting loudly. What kind of natural phenomena on the top of the Great Pyramid could produce such an electo-static effect? It would be interesting to conduct additional physics experiments on the top of the Great Pyramid.