Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Self Running 900 Watt Fuelless Electrical Generator" Is this new?

Started by bourne, December 16, 2007, 11:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

;D 8) ;)

look familiar .........

hummmmm    how could it work .......  lol

ist

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

one

EM

I have  thought for a long time that resonance is one of the major  keys  for unlocking  OU

I remember  Tesla  once said  if it wasn't for  resonance there would be nothing interesting about  electrical engineering

Your plan looks good to me ........ what about   adding a cap   to the red coil and making it  resonant  too ?

gary

one

EM

I  have been thinking  about this  motor

It  does look like it  can't possably  work  .

It  is not actually  driven  by anything .   

It is  started  by  giving it a spin

If  you  spin  it fast enough to ring  it  into resonance  the  resonance  should take over.

The key  will be if the interaction  of the rotor  magnets and the  resonance are constructive or  destructive.

Other   attempts  at  OU motors  try to  capture  flyback  ..... WIth  this  motor if  the  interaction   is constructive  as I suspect it  is    ...,. ALL the  flyback  will be  captured  automaticly

If   the interaction   is found to be partly  constructive    some  pieces of  iron  might  be needed  to shape the  magnetic fields

gary

EMdevices

QuoteIt is  started  by  giving it a spin..

hi gary,  are you describing another motor concept than what's in the video?   In the video he drives the generator with the motor, and I intend to do the same thing at first.   I just left off the motor from the drawings since I'm assuming its obvious.    But what you say is interesting.  I certainly hope to improve upon it and make it self running without a "motor" per say, but it will have the motor function incorporated into it, like the Adam/Bedini motors etc..    Right now the chalenge for me is to engineer the magnetic circuit so I get as high an inductance as possible, so I won't need a box full of capacitors.   I'm trying to push the envelope towards High RPM,  lots of poles, closed magnetic circuit with very small air gap.  I have a set of lightweight neos and that's what I want to use, it will probably be disc shaped.

It would be so awesome if at some RPM the thing started running itself, so I can disconect the motor, sort of like the rusian experimental testbed for the SEARL device. 

EM

Groundloop

@EMdevices,

Here's what I did deduce from the picture.
Not sure if this setup will work or not.  :D

Groundloop.