Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WHAT IS ELECTRICITY?

Started by nightlife, December 16, 2007, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Electric is resistance and the flow of resistance is electricity. Resistance is created when two objects and or forces are rubbed together. The faster they are rubbed together, the faster the flow. The harder they are rubbed together, the stronger the resistance. Therefore we should be able to rub a frequency together with something that resist a frequency to create electric.

With that said, what will resist a frequency? I will start a new thread for this question.

0ne

Quote from: nightlife on December 17, 2007, 02:02:00 PM
Electricity is made from resistance and is made without magnets.  Magnets are only used to move electricity.

If you know what it is, then please say it. I may have been better off asking what electric is becuase that is what we are all trying to make. So, if you know what electic is, then please tell us.

I just frikken said it. Why on Earth is the title of your topic "What is electricity?" (a question), if you think you already know what it is???

The truth is, you, and many people are 100% clueless, and you are being taught wrong by science!!!!

Electricity IS ONLY MAGNETIC FORCE!!!

Don't believe me??? Test me...

Have you ever wondered where electricity comes from? You might be surprised to learn that it comes from magnets!

In the early 1800s, Michael Faraday discovered ?electromagnetic induction? ? the scientific way of saying that if he moved a magnet through a loop of wire, the wire would become electrified.

Go back to school, and open your eyes this time.. but don't believe everything you are told in school, because our knowledge today is just like a rumer that is being changed every time it is passed on.
http://www.alliantenergykids.com/stellent2/groups/public/documents/pub/phk_eb_ae_001467.hcsp

The biggest flaw in the "electricity theory" is that all the idiots go from "magnet to electricity". They are BOTH THE SAME THING! Electricity is only magnetic force traveling in streams through wire!!

Even Ed Leedskalnin was smart enough to see this. Do not get brainwashed by todays knowledge, because it is not correct.

I told most of you people about this in this thread:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3704.msg63083.html#msg63083

...i understand that you all will pass me off as some random nobody, but let me tell you....  I know something that is going to change the world... i am not some random nobody.

0ne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_induction

IF you people don't take me serious, you will all die in a very violent way. The higher powers will take advantage of your lack of knowledge. Knowledge is power, because knowledge is literaly magnetic force that gets recorded into your mind like the magnetic force records on a tape deck, or computer hard drive. Knowledge is literaly power, becuase it is magnetic force, and that is what electricity is...

Your body, your things, dirt, air, grass, wood, metal, rock, water, all of it, everything, is a giant clump of magnets.

allcanadian

@nightlife
QuoteElectricity is made from resistance and is made without magnets.  Magnets are only used to move electricity

Im not sure I would agree with you on this point, any opinion to be proven correct must apply in "every" case and not just a few instances or it is false.

- RF electricity moves through the air without magnets, it will move through a vacuum as well which offers no resistance. RF electricity is still electricity only the properties have changed.
- Static electricity on one object can charge another object in an opposite sense without resistance as long as it does not try to move away from that object and it does so without magnets, static electricity is electricity only its properties have changed, as RF and static electricity can produce the electricity we know in our circuits.

QuoteElectric is resistance and the flow of resistance is electricity

Again I have issues with this statement, superconductors are unique in that they offer no resistance to electricity and thus are perfect conductors, If what you propose is true then superconductors should not conduct nor should electricity flow in them.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

0ne

Quote from: allcanadian on December 17, 2007, 02:34:57 PM
- RF electricity moves through the air without magnets, it will move through a vacuum as well which offers no resistance. RF electricity is still electricity only the properties have changed.
- Static electricity on one object can charge another object in an opposite sense without resistance as long as it does not try to move away from that object and it does so without magnets, static electricity is electricity only its properties have changed, as RF and static electricity can produce the electricity we know in our circuits.

Again I have issues with this statement, superconductors are unique in that they offer no resistance to electricity and thus are perfect conductors, If what you propose is true then superconductors should not conduct nor should electricity flow in them.

Correction:

RF = radio frequency = electromagnetic radiation.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

RF itself is MAGNETIC.

The AIR that RF travels through is composed of different ATOMS. All ATOMS are made of Protons, Electrons, and Neutrons.  Protons and Electrons carry "electric charges", and these "electric charges" create a "electromagnetic" field around it. AIR ITSELF IS MADE OF MAGNETIC FORCE!!!!!!!!!

please believe me and research!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protons
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_interaction

Electricity, Magnetism, Electromagnetism.......they didn't cram these two words together for no reason you know?

Static Electricity is created because of the fact that EVERYTHING IS MADE OF SUBATOMIC MAGNETS. Rub any two objects together, and you create the same effect that you see in an alternator or generator. Magnets moving over a conductor.

A permanent magnet is a superconductor.