Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WHAT IS ELECTRICITY?

Started by nightlife, December 16, 2007, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: 0ne on December 17, 2007, 02:33:45 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_induction

IF you people don't take me serious, you will all die in a very violent way. The higher powers will take advantage of your lack of knowledge. Knowledge is power, because knowledge is literaly magnetic force that gets recorded into your mind like the magnetic force records on a tape deck, or computer hard drive. Knowledge is literaly power, becuase it is magnetic force, and that is what electricity is...

Your body, your things, dirt, air, grass, wood, metal, rock, water, all of it, everything, is a giant clump of magnets.

So, Mr Know It All, what are you doing with your newly acqurired knolwedge?   Hmm?  Going to lead us all to salvation?  Save the world?  End the "Oil Non-Crisis"?

Oh, and "What is a magnet?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

0ne

I'm going to do the same thing Nikola Tesla did. I'm going to tell random people what is possible in this lifetime. I am going to get mocked and laughed at. In return, instead of telling you all The Secret To The Universe, I will just invent things, and release them slowly to the world without telling exactly how they work.

A magnet?

A permanent magnet is just a hunk of protons and electrons in such an arrangment that you classify it as metal. These atom's are capable of holding extra magnetic force in them, only if you get the magnetic force to loop infinitly in it. So when you get a hunk of atoms called metal, and you magnetise it with "electromagnetism, you have a permanent magnet.

The smallest magnets in the Universe are made of two black holes that suck in everything including light. This is why magnetism can pass through ALL objects. Because they are black holes that suck in all matter, and light. That is also why you can't see it.

IF any of you knew how to read Ancient Egyptian writings, you may know this. Its funny that the Ancient Egyptians will be back soon..

I can get a permanent magnet, and take away its magnetic force, and put it into something else, so all that is left is a hunk of metal. I can do the same thing with a human soul, I can take it away, and put it into something else, so all that is left is a hunk of flesh and bone. If i wanted i can even put that soul back.

YOU are a magnet. Your thoughts control your "North" and "South". "The Law Of Attraction" IS REAL. Unfortunetly, so is "The Law Of Repulsion".

---The oil crisis only exists because ALL knowledge of today comes from the same source. That source is incorrect. When you gain knowledge of the TRUTH, then you will have no crisis.

The TRUTH is that EVERYTHING is made of the same substance. Magnetism.

titof

WOW!     ;D   wow :P

what an ENERGY ONE !

Why are you on O U Website ??   H mmm?

hansvonlieven

One:  The TRUTH is that EVERYTHING is made of the same substance. Magnetism.

really????????????????????????????

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

0ne

Every object in the entire universe is made of atoms, which are pretty much mini magnets.  Magnets work in numbers, and they combine in strength when you touch them together.

When you add 1 north magnet, and 1 south magnet together, you get Hydrogen. This is the lightest element on Earth because it is made of so little magnets, meaning its attraction strength to the Earth's magnetism is small. Add 2 more magnets to hydrogen and you get Helium, the second lightest element on Earth.  Keep adding the magnets together in the right arrangment, and you can make every element in the periodic table, including elements that don't exists here on Earth yet.

Look at any object around you. For example, a shoe. This is a mixture of clumps of magnets that is arranged in such a way that we call it a shoe. This shoe has a center of "gravity" just like everything else. What you don't see is that Earth is a giant magnet. EARTH IS CONSTANTLY REMAGNETISING EVERY OBJECT ON EARTH. When you pick this shoe up and move it around, up side down, right side up, vertical, horizontal, every way you move it, Earth is constantly remagnetising its center of "gravity". Changing the polarity.

Every object in the North hemisphere is magnetised with South down, and North up.  In the South hemisphere, all objects are magnetised with North down, and South up.

If you learn how to change this, you know anti-gravity. Just like I know anti-gravity, and just like Ed Leedskalnin knew anti-gravity, just like the Ancient Egyptians new it.

A baseball is a clump of magnets, and a baseball bat is a clump of magnets too. When you hit the baseball with your baseball bat, you magnetise it. Just like you can magnetise a carpenters nail with a hammer, when it is pointed North and South. When you hit the baseball, you change the poles in its center of gravity to repel from the Earth magnet. While the baseball is repeling from Earth, and moving across Earth in the air, it is slowly being re-magnetised back to normal by Earth, making it fall back to the ground.

This is an exmaple of how you can use "kentic energy" to magnetise an object so that its poles are flipped opposite of Earths poles, and it will repel, like anit-gravity.

Physics have been wrong for a while now.

p.s. I am on OverUnity, because I know that all of you are after the same thing I was after, and found.