Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2007=2012 HOW IS THAT FOR A SURPRISE

Started by innovation_station, December 17, 2007, 12:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

1 thing knowen beond any doubt.....

thease are the END DAYS  this cannot be argued

the knowalage is comming out as well the truth and the only answer it is up to us all to make the change

our dates are mixed up but never the less  the end result is the same

are you ready to ride !?!

Histeam!!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

supersam

@hans,

forgive me, for that one i havn't a clue.  my memories of art ten or fifteen years ago might be shaky at best. just a thought..  does the pyramids of snefru have a layout that corresponds to the golden mean?  i think that was what they were talking about.  even the ones on mars.  really i never researched it much. just an interesting show probably?

lol
sam

hansvonlieven

@ supersam

As far as I know there is no common pattern to pyramids apart from the fact that they are pyramids. There is a great deal of variation amongst them, angles mostly, some are steeper and some less steep than the Cheops, where the golden mean applies.

It is interesting to note that the Snefru pyramid I showed the picture of is ascribed to Cheops father. In other words it is earlier.

Most measurements and speculations about pyramids are derived from the proportions of the Cheops pyramid and then generalised. This is strange since any egyptologist will tell you that the Cheops pyramid is atypical in design.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

supersam

@ hans,

again it has been a number of years since i heard the broadcast, however, i think what they were talking about was the layout and positioning of various pyramids at each site.  the layout of the various pyramids at the various sites were where the golden mean ratio was involved.  you might take a look at post number 647 in the main pyramid thread here, sorry i can't seem to figure out how to move the picture over here.

lol
sam

hansvonlieven

Yes supersam,

I get that. But this refers to the complex at Giza. There are any number of pyramids in Egypt and they do not follow the same pattern.

The statement was that ALL of the pyramids follow the same pattern and that is patently untrue. Giza is unique, as is the main Pyramid there. They do not have any real parallels anywhere else I know of.

Hans von Lieven

As to Mars or anywhere else in space, even if they exist, there is no way anyone can make a definitive statement about it. No-one has been close enough.
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx