Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark`s TPU

Started by otto, December 18, 2007, 01:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

otto

Hello all TPU builders,

I wanted to post this on Christmas but then I have to be nice and kind and I dont want to be nice!!!!

Like the last time with my ECD Im asking you all coil builders:

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

You have nice pictures from Mr.Mannix and a very good description of a TPU!!!!!

Guys, youre sleeping.

You dont understand?? Of course not!!!!

The pictures Mr.Mannix posted are pictures of really working TPUs, I tried the 3 stack and its working fine.

Where is the description????  Haaaaa!!!!!

LOOK AT "dfro". He made 2 posts. Find them and read them. I mean, take your time and read this posts. Not "read" but really read what this good man wrote down.
If you dont understand his words then read again and again.........until you understand.

Come on guys, start finally to work on a TPU because I cant do all the work allone!!!!

Nice days and WAKE UP. Its TPU time.

This is my Christmas present for the coil builders and thinkerers on this forum.

Otto

chrisC

Quote from: otto on December 18, 2007, 01:55:48 AM
Hello all TPU builders,

I wanted to post this on Christmas but then I have to be nice and kind and I dont want to be nice!!!!

Like the last time with my ECD Im asking you all coil builders:

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

You have nice pictures from Mr.Mannix and a very good description of a TPU!!!!!

Guys, youre sleeping.

You dont understand?? Of course not!!!!

The pictures Mr.Mannix posted are pictures of really working TPUs, I tried the 3 stack and its working fine.

Where is the description????  Haaaaa!!!!!

LOOK AT "dfro". He made 2 posts. Find them and read them. I mean, take your time and read this posts. Not "read" but really read what this good man wrote down.
If you dont understand his words then read again and again.........until you understand.

Come on guys, start finally to work on a TPU because I cant do all the work allone!!!!

Nice days and WAKE UP. Its TPU time.

This is my Christmas present for the coil builders and thinkerers on this forum.

Otto

Hi Otto:
Good job! But I can't download your zip file? What's the deal?

Thanks
chrisC

dean_mcgowan

Otto,
this sounds exciting, are you saying you have a working TPU ?

Cheers,

Dean

otto

Hello all,

@chrisC

I deleted the zip because something was wrong with my PC.

@dean_mcgowan

no, I only have a very cold garage as my workplace for my TPU research. Im only saying:

BUILD THIS F...G FEW COILS LIKE IN THE 3 STACK PICTURE!!!!!!! and be carefull with your fingers, ha,ha.

Otto

AhuraMazda

Otto,
Which picture from Mannix? He has done so many. Vague descriptions and guess works will only push people round the circle another time.
We must help each other here because our governments will not.

Regards

AM