Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

to SM Mannix

Started by ilangiat, December 18, 2007, 04:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

are your horse right?

dont understand
2 (33.3%)
dont understand
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

angryScientist

Quote from: ilangiat on December 18, 2007, 04:12:02 AM
maybe your horse is right, but i think , if you are not died yet, so maybe that the goeverment forgive you!
i dont understand how you can stand at the side and look how 1/4 of a million peuple waiting to see your great invention and not do nothing about it
so, i respect your invention very much, but i dont like you, becuese you have the opportunity to change the world and you dont do it....what a shame!
so may be you move your ____ and send us the real diagrams or explanation

im waiting

ilangiat@yahoo.com

I think that this maybe a very naive opinion.

Why would you want to change the world? Hell, that means you would have to change yourself. Why would you want yourself to be changed? Are you not happy with the way things are?

Think about all the soldiers that died so you can have what you now have. Think about all the people that work so hard to make the laws and enforce them. Think about all the money that has been payed to provide for the defense and propogation of nations and kingdoms. Think about all the women and children searching and pleading for hope relief.
It took centuries and much obfuscation, subterfuge, humiliation, pain, and death to get you to where your are now.

Are you trying to say that don't want to carry on and persevere in there honor? Are you not willing to take the spear from your fallen comrades and press on into battle. To fight until there is no more fight to fight? To stand firm no matter the suffering?

Just think about it. Figure it out and grow a back bone.

Really now, who would one give this technology to? The president?(Obvious) Politicians?(Obvious) Big corporations?(Obvious to most) The Pope?(Not so obvious but still the same) Those old men down the street?(Not so obvious but still the same)

It's not like it will save the planet because apparently the best thing for the planet, and living things on it, is to have less humans.

PS, I don't like the way the world is now. It's like I said before... Hell. (and it's true)

PPS, Did you like my attempt at obfuscation? Like I was trying to pull your heart strings and play the patriotism card. ;) 8)

AhuraMazda

Quote from: angryScientist on December 21, 2007, 06:22:29 AM
I think that this maybe a very naive opinion.

Why would you want to change the world? Hell, that means you would have to change yourself. Why would you want yourself to be changed? Are you not happy with the way things are?

Think about all the soldiers that died so you can have what you now have. Think about all the people that work so hard to make the laws and enforce them. Think about all the money that has been payed to provide for the defense and propogation of nations and kingdoms. Think about all the women and children searching and pleading for hope relief.
It took centuries and much obfuscation, subterfuge, humiliation, pain, and death to get you to where your are now.

Are you trying to say that don't want to carry on and persevere in there honor? Are you not willing to take the spear from your fallen comrades and press on into battle. To fight until there is no more fight to fight? To stand firm no matter the suffering?

Just think about it. Figure it out and grow a back bone.

Really now, who would one give this technology to? The president?(Obvious) Politicians?(Obvious) Big corporations?(Obvious to most) The Pope?(Not so obvious but still the same) Those old men down the street?(Not so obvious but still the same)

It's not like it will save the planet because apparently the best thing for the planet, and living things on it, is to have less humans.

PS, I don't like the way the world is now. It's like I said before... Hell. (and it's true)

You watch too much television.

The problem is not too many humans. The problem is with the people who try to manipulate the weaker ones (at all levels).
Humen have limitless power yet made to feel insecure so they can turned into the slave of a system.

If you don't like the world change it. That is what Bush is doing!

AM

acerzw

@Otto

Apologies, where has it been proven that the diagrams posted by Mannix are correct, apologies I missed that post... please provide a link so I can backtrack and read it... did Steven Mark tell someone they were correct?

Many Thanks

p.s. I would be grateful for a few photos of the wiring/layout of the coils of the successful replication based on those diagrams by whoever has proven them correct... and a few scope shots would be nice too... and a youtube video...

A
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

z_p_e

Quote from: otto on December 21, 2007, 05:16:42 AM
Come on, before dfros posts and the drawings from Mannix we didnt have sooooo much informations. Now we have drawings, descriptions...everything needed.

There is no more "information" today, then there was the last time SM released some. dfros posts are as speculative as all previous theories.

Lindsay indicated that his 3-stack drawing received a "yes" from the Master. You decide if this is "info" and what it means exactly.

Logically, the TPU is not wound that way, based on what is seen in the videos. That is why I say, "you decide".

otto

Hello all,

@Acerzw

On my workbench. I didnt post this because my coils are not the best but in a short time, I hope to have the results.

You know why the prove is on my workbench?? Its the 1. time I have a good output energy from coils "wound all over the collectors".....Heeej, I dint claim anything!!!! Only a good light. No, not 100W output but at least 2 x 50W. Again, no, dont add the 2 x 50 Watts. This is not the case with my coils. Maybe when they are finished...multiturn collectors, resonance....

Otto

Edit:

@z_p_e

just look at "dfro". Read carefully, veeery carefully.