Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IS YOUR FREE ENERGY. HANDLE WITH CARE.

Started by 0ne, December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PYRODIN123321

@koen
ok-sorry, I guess I "understand too little of it to even call it by the right name"
Pardon my ignorance all powerfull master koen...
But
I didn't shout the HUP IS BULL!@#$,
IF I WAS SHOUTING I WOULD HAVE TYPED IT LIKE THIS-(as I have learned on this very forum)
and i didn't' say it was wrong either,  it just seems like its " total bull" answer to me.
like when somebody says " just because"
why is the sky blue?- "because that's what color it is"
that's a bull!#@ answer-it's not wrong but theres more to it than that

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how does a car work, put the gas in and drive, simple see-bull
"Ah yes, that is clearly irrefutable evidence of the uncertainty principle being untrue.
So cars run on gas, ergo  is incorrect."

"Sorry bud, but that kind of logic does not fly."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
how is this a bad example?
other than "the uncertainty principle which (I, so horribly) confused with the principle of the Dirac sea"

Cars do run on gas, and the point I was trying to make is that there is more to it than that, and I just didn't get it.....obviously... I didn't even get the name right...  don't have to be an asshole about it....  >:(

"irrefutable evidence of the uncertainty principle being untrue."

There is no way I could honestly make that sort of claim, Mr. Dirac and Hissyberg could whip my ass mathematically...don't put words in my mouth please.

Peace

Peace.

dougotio

Hello all,

I think that the discussion here was about using a crystal receiver to get "free energy".

I think that we got off track when there were those that were worried that the RF waves were not free because they were being generated by radio stations.
I agree that those RF waves are not free. The originator of this thread just used commercial radio RF as a tool to make the point that there is energy in the atmosphere that we can harvest.

Only one person (Sparks) in 8 pages mentioned the Schuman cavity. It is around 7.8 Hz and it is free. It is called the "pulse" of the earth.
If we could concentrate on 7.8 Hz and receive it by crystal receiver we would have FREE ENERGY.

Remember that when Tesla was experimenting there were no man made Radio or RF waves.

L8TR,
Dougotio

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: dougotio on April 08, 2009, 08:40:23 PM
Hello all,
I think that the discussion here was about using a crystal receiver to get "free energy".  I think that we got off track when there were those that was worried about the RF waves were not free because they were being generated by radio stations.

>>Correct. That was the subject of the thread.  The subject seems to have strayed off course since then.

I agree that those RF waves are not free. The originator of this thread just used commercial radio RF as a tool to make the point that there is energy in the atmosphere that we can harvest.   ...Remember that when Tesla was experimenting there were no man made Radio or RF waves.

>>Well, there are other sources of radiant energy.  Ordinary stars, neutron stars and black holes are just three.  Tesla was able to tap into that energy.

Only one person in 8 pages mentioned the Schuman cavity. It is around 7.8 Hz and it is free. It is called the "pulse" of the earth.  If we could concentrate on 7.8 Hz and receive it by crystal receiver we would have FREE ENERGY.

>>A 7.8 Hz antenna would require a tremendously long wire for that low of frequency.  Or else a 1/2, 1/4 wave or some other multiple of whole integer of length to acheve the same result, yes?

--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

dougotio

Hello all,
I think that the discussion here was about using a crystal receiver to get "free energy".  I think that we got off track when there were those that was worried about the RF waves were not free because they were being generated by radio stations.

>>Correct. That was the subject of the thread.  The subject seems to have strayed off course since then.
That happens; it is funny to see it get a life of its own.
I agree that those RF waves are not free. The originator of this thread just used commercial radio RF as a tool to make the point that there is energy in the atmosphere that we can harvest.   ...Remember that when Tesla was experimenting there were no man made Radio or RF waves.

>>Well, there are other sources of radiant energy.  Ordinary stars, neutron stars and black holes are just three.  Tesla was able to tap into that energy.

I know that there are other forms of energy beside the Shuman Cavity. Would it not be more reasonable to think that Tesla probably used the Shuman Freq. 7.8 Hz because it was here when he was experimenting just as it is now?
Do you have knowledge of Tesla using Neutron stars, or Black holes for energy?
I am not arguing with you, but I think that there are so many myths and assumptions about the “old masters”. I find it hard to know what is true.
It is definitely more fun to think about using energy “from the vacuum”
BTW, I do believe and hope that there is “energy in the Vacuum” but
I am positive of the Shuman Cavity and I think that we should direct some of our time and effort in cultivating something that we are positive is there.

Only one person (Sparks) in 8 pages mentioned the Schuman cavity. It is around 7.8 Hz and it is free. It is called the "pulse" of the earth.  If we could concentrate on 7.8 Hz and receive it by crystal receiver we would have FREE ENERGY.

>>A 7.8 Hz antenna would require a tremendously long wire for that low of frequency.  Or else a 1/2, 1/4 wave or some other multiple of whole integer of length to acheve the same result, yes?

Yes you are correct but we can get too hung up on antenna length. You said it your self that we can use shorter multiples of the full wave length. An antenna for receiving is not near as critical as one for transmitting. At the end of the day all you want or need is the most static that you can squeeze out of the crystal set.
--Lee
the_big_m_in_ok
Lee, thanks for the dialogue.
L8TR,
Dougotio

Koen1

@Pyrodin: well buddy, if you choose to dismiss the uncertainty principle
then you must do so, but don't act like you have a good reason for it.
Nobody forces you to accept established quantum theory, so if you don't
like it, just don't involve yourself with it.
Perhaps you will find Mills' Grand Unified Theory of Classical Quantum Mechanics
more to your liking?
That is a very different approach in which Mills does not take certain assumptions
for granted that standard QM does, and this results in a fully classical and quantifyable
version that does not have much uncertainty at all. Mind you, that theory is not
yet accepted as a valid alternative by the established QM community, but funny
enough Mills has made a few predictions based on his theory that seem to be proven
correct, and that are in conflict with established QM theory.
For example, established QM theory states that Hydrogen has a lowest energy state,
and it cannot drop to an even lower energy state. Mills' theory on the other hand predicts
that Hydrogen atoms should have an energy state even lower than that, and Mills formulated
an experiment to show this. The prediction for this experiment was that the Hydrogen atoms
would drop to that lower state, and emit high energy UV light doing so. Established QM
states that this is impossible. When the experiment was performed, and it has been replicated
several times now, guess what they found? Indeed, there was high energy UV emitted in
almost exactly the quantities predicted by Mills. So there you go, a nice example of an
apparently valid alternative quantum mechanics, which is to this day not accepted by
the establishment.
My point? Well, I suppose that it is ok to not want to accept QM theory, but only
when you have a valid and testable alternative does that actually lead to something constructive.
Just shouting "I don't believe it" is fine, but it doesn't get us anywhere. ;)

@All: If the goal of this thread is indeed to discuss energy collection by using crystal radio
inspired circuits, then you'd probably better check out this thread: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6972.new;topicseen
For clarity: if you want to collect energy, you do NOT want a crystal radio that is tuned to a specific frequency.
After all, what that does is filter out radio signals that are not of the frequency the radio is tuned to, and quite a bit of
that energy is then lost, while some of it is used to power the high ohmic earphones of such a crystal radio set.
Besides that, you would have to tune it to a frequency that is dependable, which in our day and age are usually
radio broadcasts, which is not actually free energy but energy transmitted by the radio stations, and in some
countries this is considered stealing power, just like it is considered stealing to use an inductive coupling on
a power line that runs past your house to collect power from it without physically connecting with the cable.
Seems to me that, if you want to collect as much energy as possible, you simply want to collect all energy
fluctuations and not only those of one specific frequency. So then tuning to a specific freq would in theory
only deminish the amount of energy collected.
As I have indicated in that "the way of the crystal" thread (and in some others before that), perhaps
the Tate Ambient Power Module wuld be a better idea than a tuned crystal radio.
Such an APM is nothing more than a rectifyer combined with a voltage doubler, connected to the
antenna and the ground, and should collect most if not all energy fluctuations and store the energy
in a capacitor (bank). It uses the same (or similar) crystal diodes as the old crystal radios, and is
in a way a part of the crystal radio schematic, without the tuning part.

Regards,
Koen