Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IS YOUR FREE ENERGY. HANDLE WITH CARE.

Started by 0ne, December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
Schumann resonances are the principal background in the electromagnetic spectrum between 3â€"69 Hz, and appear as 33.8Hz = 1 (Full) Wave = 8875739.644970415 meters

this antenna would generate electricity very well.

Start reeling!

>>Right, that's correct.  However, I'll assume that 8,875,739 meters is about 2,500 miles by using the very round figure of 3,500 meters/mile.

My point is: it's long for only one wire.
But I did read awhile ago somewhere that taking a Telephone Company cable with many pairs of twisted wires, and starting in the color coded sequence peculiar to them, solder one the end of one wire to an alternating wire in the sequence to make one long wire.

The effect is to do the same thing with a short wire as a wire with 100 times the length.  The source of the information (Internet-related, as I recall), said Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity was responsible for the effect.

@all,
Hope this idea stimulates thought.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

I have a saying, if it doesn't work in the deepest darkest regions of space then it isn't the correct technology, one day we will need to leave this world for another and that makes any technology specific. one day the only thing that will matter is hopping to other worlds that support life, it seems to be the ultimate survival game the Universe likes to play and it gives everyone a time limit to accomplish it.

I am so certain it is Fusion technology and it should be sought very aggressively.

Jerry

the_big_m_in_ok

onthecuttingedge2005 said:
I have a saying, if it doesn't work in the deepest darkest regions of space then it isn't the correct technology,...

>>Okay, I can see that.  But think about this with regard to this thread:

Take two equally long magnet wire spools at the edge of the universe and then unreel them by centrifugal force.  Light and radio waves at the edge of the universe will energize the spinning wires, even at that distance.  They just need to be long wires.

This technology will work anywhere.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

onthecuttingedge2005

Moved topic to The Perfect Spacecraft Forum

onthecuttingedge2005

Moved topic to the Perfect Spacecraft forum.