Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to produce electricity

Started by nightlife, December 21, 2007, 08:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

@hansvonlieven
QuoteFor instance, a sonic pressure wave at ANY frequency has no electrical or magnetic phenomena accompanying it. You can level a sound wave at, for instance, a piece of glass and shatter it, without causing any electrical or magnetic phenomena to occur. There were no electrical discharges or magnetic disturbances when the Tacoma Bridge collapsed.
There is no electricity whatsoever associated with a permanent magnet. No discernible electric field has ever been discovered around a permanent magnet.

I think the misconception here is that the electric and magnetic phenomena have never been "measured" concerning the shatting of a glass by sound waves. It is inconcievable to suggest there are no electrical or magnetic disturbances, when in fact all matter is made of electrical charges, therefore any disturbance in matter "IS" an electrical distutrbance. A disturbed electrical charge (moving) "IS" a magnetic disturbance, to suggest otherwise is too state all conventional physics is in error.
QuoteThere is no electricity whatsoever associated with a permanent magnet. No discernible electric field has ever been discovered around a permanent magnet
This is funny ;D  , Again----- a magnet is matter, are you suggesting the electron and proton have NO electric fields ---- are you suggesting that these fields could never extend past the boundary of matter in any way? not even a nanometer?
QuoteThere were no electrical discharges or magnetic disturbances when the Tacoma Bridge collapsed.
Hmmmm ? Static electrical generators are based on the "fact" that when matter rubs on matter electrical charges are produced ---- obviously the collapsing bridge had no matter touching or rubbing in its horrific collapse, as well the fact that the metal of the bridge was "moving" through a magnetic field (the earths) and this moving metal produced absolutely no magnetic disturbance is not a possiblity in physics.
I will take this one step further, all the space we know must be filled with light, sunlight/starlight therefore all space is filled with energy in motion, electrical and magnetic without exception.
All matter is made of electrical charges in motion therfore all matter produces electric and magnetic fields without exception.
I don't mean to offend you but if we are to discuss things in a logical manner we had better have our facts straight.

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Koen1

That's not the point.
The point is that not all effects involving frequencies are direct electromagnetic effects.
An acoustic resonance is not automatically the same as an electromagnetic resonance.
Yes, if you "zoom in" deep enough to the quantum level, everything is tiny charges and fields
interacting, and at that level an acoustic wave will have a distinct effect on the motion of said
particles and fields. But that doesn't change the fact that, in macroscopic physics, we call pressure
waves in a medium "acoustic" or "sound", even if the medium consists of a complex charged particle
interaction structure at the quantum level. We have a similar clear macroscopic definition of electro-
magnetic waves.

allcanadian

@Koen1
QuoteThat's not the point.
The point is that not all effects involving frequencies are direct electromagnetic effects.
An acoustic resonance is not automatically the same as an electromagnetic resonance.
QuoteBut that doesn't change the fact that, in macroscopic physics, we call pressure
waves in a medium "acoustic" or "sound", even if the medium consists of a complex charged particle
interaction structure at the quantum level.
Im not sure I would agree with this, that is like saying when we put many apples together in a group we should call them oranges.
Labelling something does not change the fact of what it is, consider a pressure wave-- it consists of compressions and rarefractions. It is well known that compression heats and rarefraction cools, heating and cooling relate to energy density---- frequency or period of oscillation is a changing energy density ie.... electrical in nature, if moving charges are magnetic then there must be a magnetic component. The fact that nobody has bothered to measure these time varied components does not in any way diminish there relevance.
It is well know in the art that wind can produce static charges in conductors at megawatt levels in large surface area conductors, should we say charges have no relevance here ?-----it is just wind ie... a small regional pressure difference.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

nightlife

Koen1, "Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but what about superconductive materials then? They have perfect conductivity = zero resistance, yet there is electricity and electron flow. One without the other."

I am sorry, I must not have explained it right. Electricity can not exist unless a flow of a resistance is made. Resistance being pressure and the flow being made by a movement of two pressures in the opposite direction or it that same direction but with one being moved at a slower rate then the other. You can not create electricity with out using that concept. based on that concept, all pressures, regardless of the what is used to create the pressures such as light, frequency's and even air as well as anything else including a nuclei of a atom and as long as anything is used to apply a pressure against its self or any other pressure in a different direction or at a slower rate then the other, we will be creating electricity. Now we also must note that two things applied to each other can not be done with out creating a sound. this sound may not be able to be detected by the human ear or may not eve be able to be detected my any man made receivers but we must agree that a sound has to be made.
so does that mean that electricity is the sound or are they both produced at the same time but yet are not the same things? Since sound is made by using certain frequency's, does that mean that the frequency?s are actually the electricity,
I personally can not agree with electricity being that of electrons because the whole electron existence does not agree with my common sense. I think electricity falls deeper then what are thoughts of a electron size is. I even feel that it falls deeper that what we feel a nuclei even is. I think the smallest of substances could still be used to create electricity. based on my concept, Any two substances within a atom, can be used to create electricity.

nightlife

I flow of resistance could also be considered a friction. If a friction is created, then so is electricity.