Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

300 mpg car out next year!

Started by BRAHMA, December 23, 2007, 09:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAHMA

Check this out.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars/4237853.html?series=19

Aptera has two innovative models that are almost production-ready at $30,000 and below: for next year, the all-electric, 120-mile-range Typ-1 e that we drove; and, by 2009, the range-extended series gasoline Typ-1 h, which Aptera says will hit 300 mpg. A more conventional third model, called ?Project X? or perhaps Typ-2, is now in the design phase, with plans for a four-wheeled chassis and seating up for to five passengers.

Aptera's Super-MPG Electric Typ-1 e: Exclusive Video Test Drive
PM hits the streets and gets looked at more than ever before, then heads to the shop for first-look details on a futuristic car so efficient it?ll make your jaw drop. The good news? It?s coming next year.

hartiberlin

Looks very nice this car.
Finally something really new and Scifi like !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Pirate88179

I am impressed. I don't know if the American people will buy it but, they should.  I would.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

hansvonlieven

Heinckel Kabinenroller revisited. What on earth possessed them to build a three wheeler? These things are awful to drive and just about impossible and unsafe on snow and ice and in slippery conditions, I cannot see this taking off.

Besides, Popular Mechanics, weren't these the people that hailed the Howard Johnson Magnetmotor as the coming revolution in energy supply?

When have they ever been right about anything when it came to projecting technology.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

magpwr

Hi,

I don't know if this car will really take off.

This car looks very flimsy to me.I can't imagine what will happen to the driver if this car were to bump into something.
I doubt this car will even pass the safety test.No way.

This car including the solar ones with one sitter somewhere in middle are only design concept even if they exist.

Anyway it's a good start keep trying.

A modified prius is still far safer with some form of protection for the occupants.

Sorry folks to spoil the fun with hard facts.