Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gyroscopic effect

Started by angryScientist, January 08, 2008, 02:18:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryScientist

I'm having a little problem understanding the handedness here.

In the above image I,B and F are current, magnetic field and force exerted on electron?
----------------------------------
In the below image v, B and F are positive charge flow, magnetic field and force exerted? Or is that wrong?

sparks

I believe the gyroscopic effect is from the collector windings electrons flowing in a wild ass orbital current in the vicinity of at least 5000 rotations per second.  I know electrons don't have much mass but get enough of them going in a circle and you've got yourself an electronic top.  5000rps means electron (a) goes by the same point in the collector winding 5000 times a second.  If you have a one foot diameter tpu that electron is going 10,200 miles per hour, which is pretty damn close to the rotational speed of the earth at the equator.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

devilzangel

^^ TPU rotational speed having relation with earth's rotational speed .. interesting  :)

EMdevices

angryscientist,   the images you show need to be applied with the correct equations, but for the x, y, z axis you show in the picture I see a problem,   the index finger needs to point in the x direction, then the second in the y, and the thumb in the z.   

Also if you do cross product like  Y x Z  , (read as Y cross Z),  you point your index finger in the direction of Y then the  second finger in the direction of Z and finally your thumb indicates the resulting direction which is X.  (another example is:  X x Z = -Y)   

So anyway, the right hand rule helps in many ways with helping to visualize the rectangular coordinate system and the transformations which certain mathematical rules produce, and especially in electromagnetics, we deal with a lot of vectors and cross products, etc,

Now the second picture shows the force developed on a moving positive charge in the direction of vector 'V',  while it is traveling in a magnetic field shown by the vector 'B'   The actual equation for this is  F = q (v x B)   which has the cross product in it again.   So you place your index finger in the direction of the first vector 'V'  and the second finger in the direction of 'B'  and the thumb shows you the resulting vector direction in the Z axis.   

It's really quite easy once you get the hang of it.   Hope that helps a bit.

EM

libra_spirit

Sharing some thoughts and trying to stretch out a bit......

These electrons that are somehow moving at very high speeds through the wires and creating a gyro force that give a sensation of motion to the TPU. I'm trying to grasp this concept. Generally when electrons move fast in wires this is called electric current and when it reaches a certain level the wires dissintegrate. This is from the heat produced as electrons are ripped from atoms and then jump back onto them.

Does anyone know the actual velocity of the electrons that will destroy a wire? How many coloumbs?

Do these electrons stop jumping between valence shells of the copper atoms and start to run down the outsides of the wire? How do they get free of the copper atoms? Lightening bolts?

On a valence shell of a copper atom the electron is approaching c velocity. But as the electron gets ripped off the shell its velocity is reduced to a crawl. To get these electrons up to a reasonable mass propulsion we could look inside the TV sets CRT. Does the screen get pushed outwards as the electron beam hits it, does it rattle the front metal screen that is peppered with holes? How fast must these electrons move to start to create a centrifugal force of consequence?

Ever see a vacuum tube vibrate in the slightest as it is pulsed with electron flows?

Are these also the same electrons moving through the light bulb and not bouncing it arournd in the least? What happened to them as they left the TPU did they loose their mass or their velocity?

The only thing moving fast down the wire is the E vector voltage. It moves first down the skin at c velocity. Now that this c velocity force is in place called voltage, what does it do to every Proton setting inside the wire? It jerks it towards the skin of the wire. There is your mass interaction creating a violent shock of mass all pulled outwards in the wire. This force is exerted outwards for a negative charge E vector voltage and the shock compression is outwards leaving a vacuum inside at the core of the wire. This pulse effects the spin momentum of the wires mass.

A positive voltage causes a shock inwards of the mass of the wire. All those little nucleuses with all that weight is shocked at the center of gravity for each one, and there is where one would expect to effect things like gravity. The strong force center, where gravity is already present as mass to energy.

The nucleus of the atom is lighter then the sum of its parts by the function of E = M C^2. Strong force is a result of the loss of mass of the parts. Here is where the secret to gravity must lie, what ever it is.

Moving the E vector around a circuit at c velocity and getting it to build, without moving electrons would seem the key to me. Doing this with fast pulses, too fast to allow the electrons to be ripped off the atoms in the first place, thus no heat. We all know the TPU heats up badly however, so this is not the case.

Dave L