Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water battery

Started by nightlife, January 13, 2008, 02:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 19, 2008, 12:10:59 PM
most electro-platers that do jewelery will use these metals if you ask for it.

These coatings are not very expensive, just a little more than gold plate, which is cheap. Because the action in these applications is confined to the surface, electroplated base metal  will give exactly the same results as solid metal.

Hans von Lieven
Thanks Hans. Great information.
jeanna

jeanna

I was going to make a joke of this... something like "sell power back to the electric company while you polish your silver", but I think batteries in general have had quite enough jokes for the day. but go ahead I made the joke so you can chuckle. ;D

Last night I said no one ever checked the sink for power output when my mom was polishing her silver with baking soda and Aluminum foil. So I checked. This is sodium carbonate not bi-carbonate, but hey!

Each cell is reading 1.25VDC.

Pretty good. especially since it is doing a lot of hard work for you just when Christmas festivities are starting and you want to sit down with a glass of sherry instead of polishing the silver!

jeanna

hansvonlieven

LOL Jeanna,

You are a true scientist. You find something to inquire into everywhere.

After all where would we be today if Luigi Galvani had not played around with an electrophorus and frogs legs.

I love your spirit

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

kukulcangod

Hi everybody

I wonder if there's a way to transform this voltage to amperage  ???and here is the why , my batteries made with concrete are giving out solid readings even if dry heavy and bulky yes but I bet we could make them run at least a dc motor or something else
cheers ;D