Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f_dyne

Ok. Somebody can please show the EXACT cabling of the 4 motor-4 switches working assembly?
I think I know how the cabling is, but I need exact confirmation.
The 4 switches are 4 antennas, each coupled with a single motor free end.

F_dyne

pese

it is enough IF anybody can do the 2 simplest scematics
with one bulb
1  one pole switch (on/off
1 battery
2 coils

----
possibly the 2 coils , make "an unknow transmission of the energy"
to close the circuit.

SECOND SOLUTION:

Achtung, Es gibt und gab Erfindungen , die haben nur in Anwesenheit des Erfinders gearbeitet . Ich habe keine Ahnung , wieweit die Psyche
(auch eine Autisten) hier etwa bewegen kann
Attention, There is and were inventions, they have only worked in presence of the inventor . I have no notion, can possibly move to what extent the Psyche (also possibly an autiste) here.

Pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

TheOne

I see this like the magnet man, someone having some special habilities, maybe Daniel is the x-men coil lol :)

scorpio

Hi all,

I have one more old saved document about Daniel. Also in French language.

scorpio

slapper

I read about Daniel some years ago. Did not realize he gave demonstrations. This shows me some credibility. I am showing my esoteric side but it would not be much of a supprise to me if it was his consciousness that energized his circuits. I suppose William Tiller would call it psychoenergetics: http://www.tillerfoundation.com

Princeton shows how consciousness effects their EGGs in a global way: http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

Then you can take it a step further and take a look at the Isaac Drone information: http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/ There he gets into how they figured the alien antigravity devices worked by thought. The beings would merely focus their attention on the hieroglyphs on the machine and through some sort of exotic nanotech the machine would provide the correct response.

Although I would hate to see Daniel used as a lab rat but it would be interesting to know if he possess an advancement in his genes or perhaps he has a higher brain wave activity. Maybe a safer solution would be someone else using their own psychoenergetics to try to energise his circuits under a double blind system.

For someone to put together coils like that which respond to his thoughts perhaps it is like he is channeling with a higher entity or maybe a higher 'self' when he is building these circuits.

Anyway just some 'thoughts' as I find this stuff fascinating. I believe we may be heading down this path some day in the future. We are over due for a new paradym in my opinion. :)

Take care.

nap
we are not alone :)