Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@scorpio

You're one major sleuth. Very good find indeed. I can read French but lack time, but if someone can translate this to English, there would be alot of people very very happy because they cover very important information. The diagrams look very similiar to what I saw at the demo.

Pictures of his units are here in zip format.
https://secure.netsolhost.com/nuenergy.org/zip/Pomerleau.zip

One of the craziest panels was the one with four switches and four loads. Each switch controls only one of the loads. But look at the circuit.

one

Quote from: not_a_mib on January 02, 2008, 10:03:18 PM
Does Daniel suffer any aftereffects from performing these demos, especially the higher-wattage ones?  This might reveal whether he generates the energy (metabolism [1]) or channels or directs energy from the surroundings.

If the energy is metabolic, it might make a really good way to burn off those excess calories.  (1 kilowatt load = 0.239 large-calories per second)  This would tend to make one really tired and hungry afterwards.

If the energy is obtained from the thermal, zero-point, etc energy from the immediate surroundings, slight cooling of the demo area or other effects might show up.  If the source is something non-local such as the power of Ulyaoth [2], heating of the demo area is likely.

not_a_mib

I  can only answer this   from  my understanding  of  what is  going on.

The  short  answer is  No   he doesn't   have any  afteraffects ......   I am basing that on  the fact that he  has  been able to do it   sense he was a young child  and  still doesn't  really  understand  HOW  he does it.     It is just  something he can do . 

My  closest  experiences  to what he  does  would  be what I call lightwork .     Working  directly  with  energy of the mind and higher mind.
When lightwork is done right  , there is nothing  physical about it at all . 
It is simply   your physical mind  interacting  with  what  is  sometimes called the aether.

1.  Star Wars freaks will claim that mitochondrial activity generates the Force as well as converting ADP to ATP.  (In best Yoda voice) "To the bulb light, you must feel the Force flowing through you!"

I  think  they used  a  similar name  in starwars .......a mitocondrial is the actual  part of the cell that   stores  energy . 
The  first  3 starwars movies   were    almost like a lightwork  class .    much of what  they  said  about the force is  true for lightwork.   The last  3   had almost nothing  related to lightwork.

Scorpio

I  tried  reading  french .........I recognised  a couple of  words  :)

gary 

one

Quote from: wattsup on January 03, 2008, 12:04:51 AM

One of the craziest panels was the one with four switches and four loads. Each switch controls only one of the loads. But look at the circuit.

Whattsup

I think  you  could say that  that panel works on the  plecibo  effect .    There is no way it can  actually do anything .   but  apparently  if you truly  believe it can .......then  it does.

gary 

TheOne

Its more a magic show, no OU there, he his the INput :)

one

Quote from: TheOne on January 03, 2008, 12:38:15 AM
Its more a magic show, no OU there, he his the INput :)

TheOne

I agree that  he is the input .........and  it is more like magic than science .

Does that mean that it is not OU ?

Lets see ..........he inputs  a thought .......and   what he chooses to  run  starts running .

I am not  sure  how  to measure  the  input of  his  brain cells .........but I am pretty  sure that how ever   you measure them  he  is  getting  nearly  infinite  return   on his   input. .

You have no idea how to explain it

Or  even  how to study it .

Does that mean that  it is  not  OU

Isn't  this   if I don't understand it  it isn't real attitude  something we are trying to  get past here?

gary