Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

QuoteThe  universe that Newton  showed us  is a dead  universe.
In Newtons  universe even life itself  is   just  a sting of mindless events  unwinding.

Not true,

Only because science has adopted his thinking in relation to some of the mechanics of the universe does not mean he saw life the universe and everything as a mindless mechanism running its course. Study the man's work, you will find there was a lot more to Newton than this.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

wattsup

@one

I understand completely what you are saying. I had one of his DC motors in my hand connected to nothing and it was turning full speed. Daniel even shut it off from a distance of about 4 feet away from me, then turned it on again.

The guy is a charm of a nice young minded man. I cannot answer as to how he does it. I only know he is not allowed to divulge how he is doing it. It could be faith.

But my aim was to witness and report an event in the manner that we at OU would expect one to do so under given circumstances. No recorder, no video, no photo. Just meters and sketch pad. The bottom line is yes it is something remarkable, but so are many other guys doing tricks. It's always remarkable until you know how it works. At OU we "try" to keep a clear head and concentrate on the value this has for humanity. Him trying to show us or explain to us how it works, if it is in the realm of the supernatural phenomena, would be like trying to show an elephant how to fly. Pointless. So the value for OU in the world as far as I can ascertain at this stage is nil, zero.

With over 5 billion people on this rock, there is bound be be many aberrations and in my view Daniel is one of the top on the list.

If you are ever in the Montreal area, find out when the next demo is by contacting Mr. Pierre Fecteau at;
I know there was one recently but I could not make it for that date. There will be others.

one

Quote from: wattsup on January 02, 2008, 05:09:43 PM
@one

I understand completely what you are saying. I had one of his DC motors in my hand connected to nothing and it was turning full speed. Daniel even shut it off from a distance of about 4 feet away from me, then turned it on again.

The guy is a charm of a nice young minded man. I cannot answer as to how he does it. I only know he is not allowed to divulge how he is doing it. It could be faith.

But my aim was to witness and report an event in the manner that we at OU would expect one to do so under given circumstances. No recorder, no video, no photo. Just meters and sketch pad. The bottom line is yes it is something remarkable, but so are many other guys doing tricks. It's always remarkable until you know how it works. At OU we "try" to keep a clear head and concentrate on the value this has for humanity. Him trying to show us or explain to us how it works, if it is in the realm of the supernatural phenomena, would be like trying to show an elephant how to fly. Pointless. So the value for OU in the world as far as I can ascertain at this stage is nil, zero.

With over 5 billion people on this rock, there is bound be be many aberrations and in my view Daniel is one of the top on the list.

If you are ever in the Montreal area, find out when the next demo is by contacting Mr. Pierre Fecteau at;
I know there was one recently but I could not make it for that date. There will be others.

Wattsup   

Thanks for  the  contact information.

I Won't  be traveling in that direction any time soon.   but it is nice to  have the information  at hand.

I can see  why  you think  Daniel  is   of no use  to OU right now..   
I  see things a little  different .
To me  nothing is  just  physical. 
Everything  is  connected .

I believe that  the   Daniel  connection  will become  more clear  later when  we have  a few  proven  OU  applications  in  the public domain . 

There  will be people that will build there OU project  very carefully .......and  find it   doesn't work. 

There  will also  be people that  with  less  knowledge   and less care will be able to   just  throw  the parts together and make it work .        These  people will also be able to   fiddle  with   the  other peoples non working  projects  and make them work .

The  only  real difference  between these 2 groups  is what  Daniel  would call faith .

gary 

scorpio

Hi guys,

I found these pdf files...
But in french language. :(

scorpio

not_a_mib

Does Daniel suffer any aftereffects from performing these demos, especially the higher-wattage ones?  This might reveal whether he generates the energy (metabolism [1]) or channels or directs energy from the surroundings.

If the energy is metabolic, it might make a really good way to burn off those excess calories.  (1 kilowatt load = 0.239 large-calories per second)  This would tend to make one really tired and hungry afterwards.

If the energy is obtained from the thermal, zero-point, etc energy from the immediate surroundings, slight cooling of the demo area or other effects might show up.  If the source is something non-local such as the power of Ulyaoth [2], heating of the demo area is likely.

1.  Star Wars freaks will claim that mitochondrial activity generates the Force as well as converting ADP to ATP.  (In best Yoda voice) "To the bulb light, you must feel the Force flowing through you!"

2.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancients_%28Eternal_Darkness%29#Ulyaoth
Use of this source should also result in weird flaming blue runes floating around the demo site, and rapid loss of health, sanity, and magick levels in nearby observers.  ;)