Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

There are a number of aether dynamics I understand that someone can make work within a circuit like Daniel's to make Free Energy works.

Actually, all Free Energy operates with aetheric energy, and it depends not just on the form of the circuit, but the operation, so yes Daniel made circuits that were extremely simple operate, but really all Free Energy is assisted very much by some degree such subtleties.

So, one such method is an effect I have discovered and realized Hendershot did, he would sit with a length of wire and interconnect (short) different parts with his wire.

This creates interconnecting bi-directional aetheric threads, this can transfer aetheric energy between components and if one part has say a high EMF(iron core) and another part has a bunch of turns (air core), you can get energy to couple into the turns, this should produce an asymmetric induction.

Another point is that if any component is adjusted or reformed, maybe constant tweaking, or if a component degrades, oxidizes, it can becomes programmed with energy.
This can go for batteries becoming special as Bedini found.
Also someone found electrolytic caps can become conditioned this way.
Wire can becomes conditioned this way (Keshe, Old corroded telegraph lines).

Also a wire, such as the one doing shorted mentioned above can be conditioned, sweeping along the wire in alternating directions (but more times one way) with a hand or a magnet will produce an energy, as will tapping both ends alternately (but more times on one end) on say a magnet or battery terminal, these processes will charge the wire with an aetheric current.

Also the wire for interconnecting components can be used between say an incandescent light bulb globe (pointing to the filament) could be connected to a coil, or at any rate the energy from the bulb can be pulled back into the circuit to cycle around and around.

You can tap things a number of times as well, certainly 4 or 8 taps can be effective, especially for coils with horizontal orientation, for vertical coils I think 10, 12 or 20.25 turns would work better.

And this is besides and detail of construction such as certain numbers of turns, certain lengths, certain frequencies, all of which can be hold secrets that are not readily revealed by a simple examination.

The way wires are twisted together is another highly relivant detail, yet easily missed.

So sure, Daniel's results are more about the man than the machine, but most-all Free Energy devices rely at least in part on things that are either based more on some proccess (ways the device has been constructed and operated), or the use of powerful but innocent looking details.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

MagnaProp

I think of Jason Padgett when I think of Daniel's story.

Jason Padgett can see fractals. Sounds impossible to me yet its an undisputed documented case. If someone can see fractal lines, why can't someone have seen magnetic ether lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyYQIcZacvA
(3.48- 4.14) is interesting.

aether22

I would add that Daniel used different wires in his coils...

And so I have found that aluminium wire, iron wire, tinned copper wire and regular copper wire and others, when combined these compound a circuits aetheric energy. well he might have some this, he apparently made some coils out of spaghetti!

This is another very easily overlooked point!

It take little if any effort to include a bit of these metals.

This is another hidden point, but also another easily employed tip for Free Energy!
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes