Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Daniel Pomerlou demonstrates free-energy

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, July 21, 2005, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikola_tesla

Hi Markus,

Thanks for you link. I looked at some videos very quickly and they look like cheap tricks to be honest with you.

Daniel is way above anything they had on video.

Daniel drew an an electric circuit in 5 seconds on a plain piece of paper using a simple pen

and made it work in front of my eyes and ears.

:)

nikola_tesla

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 27, 2005, 06:20:33 PM
@ Joe
Can this guy put together a circuit diagramm ?

Stefan he can design one using only paper and pen and make it work as if it were real circuitry !

hartiberlin

Hmm, do you mean, out the paper comes electricity, or waht ???
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

nikola_tesla

sort of ... he demonstrated in front of the class that he could cause a radio to make distorting sounds

when he rubbed the circuit drawn on a piece of paper ... he claimed that he is able to draw a cell phone

on paper and use it to make REAL calls ... sounds crazy but after seeing his demonstrations live you would

be its possible for him.

oouthere

I can actually believe this.....

Once while in India I stopped at an orphanage to see pictures that secreted a type of honey.? A man named Sathya Sai Baba had materialized the pictures and gave them to the orphanage so it would become a tourists attraction of sorts and thus support the orphanage.? They stopped producing honey (Amrit) one time that I'm aware.? The orphanage manager tried to charge people to view the pictures, instread of simply taking donations.? The manager asked Baba why they had stopped and Baba replied that he was charging for a girft from God.? The manager promised never to do this again and the pictures resumed making honey (Amrit).? I held them in my palm.? The palm would fill about three times per minute, these miracles do happen.

Rich