Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Conversation

Started by Elvis Oswald, January 19, 2008, 10:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddsurf

Life organisms, universe and all matter has a rate of decay. The most efficient engines in the universe decays. So in short why seek perfect positive result and ecept a 99% return from losses. Re heat, vibration, friction needs to be recouped and re used by a efficient mechnism.
If a motor were to run at 12,000 rpms with a 99% return how long would it run when turned off with a intial of 90 amps, 10 seconds 220volts input at  ?  This is a more logical question than perpetual motion. Once you achieve 100% you can question the extra .0001 you need

If a carpet could fly it would have special cloth generating propulsion from the air :) But it would decay! It is nature...

I would 100% agree on suppression. It is actually politically powered. Telsa was not on the inside of politics in fact was known as the "mad scientist" was he not.
The grass roots of sites like this has really inspired this insider.

I am in process of building what the manufactures will not release. Nor will the power corps allow.

sm0ky2

I respect Tesla's genius, and the knowledge he has to share with the world, dont get me wrong here.

but i find is damned hard to believe that he did not know that his energy transmission device would ultimately destroy the planet.

He used the same mathematics we use today.

They did not tear Wardenclyffe down because of some "governmental conspiracy" from the magic crystal ball that Woodrow Wilson had, that foretold him of our generations Energy Crisis, back then, in the dawn of the industrial revolution....
They tore it down because it was dangerous. - we would not even BE here to discuss this had they not.

He wasn't "labeled" a mad scientist, he WAS a mad scientist. - and one of the greatest that ever lived.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Elvis - i dont think today's physics is that far off,
they just need to take a step back, and incorporate pre-einstienian nuclear physics into what we know today and we can start transitioning from a probabalistic quantum realization, into one that is discrete.

Once we do that, we could probably make our flying carpet talk :)

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Elvis Oswald

OK - so here's the question to contemplate.

How would you tap into the energy that is between the plates of a capacitor?

to clarify:  how would you tap into the energy from inside the space between the plates... assuming you were small - or the plates were huge.  :)

M@rcel

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on March 31, 2008, 07:45:45 PM
OK - so here's the question to contemplate.

How would you tap into the energy that is between the plates of a capacitor?

to clarify:  how would you tap into the energy from inside the space between the plates... assuming you were small - or the plates were huge.  :)

ehh.. http://jnaudin.free.fr/cstack/index.htm ?