Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydrogen generator through hydrolysis

Started by WiCodeProject, January 26, 2008, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiCodeProject

I pose a question to see if anyone else has come up with the same conclusion that I have..
Based on the invention by Stanley Myers [RIP]  :'(

What is out there that is already in existance and used in a number of cars that can produce
a relatively low voltage high current [10-15 amps] highly modulated D.C. Electrical flow that can
handle resistance in the order of .5 to 8 ohms?

I'm not sure what the resistance of tap water, distilled water is but if memory serves it's somewhere
around .6 ohms which seems to be too much for the circuits i see people using with 555 chips.
Which only seem to modulate at about 500hz anyways which is way below the 42.8khz that is
supposedly the sweet spot that MR. Myers found.

I won't even pretend to understand the diagrams I've seen which is why I'm curious to see how many
if anyone was able to come to the conclusion that I have as far as a readymade abundant item that
you can buy at any big box electronics retailer. An item that the government would not be able to
eliminate and therefore would possibly be the the homebrew way to finally free ourselves from the
oil goobs..

this is what I understand from what I've seen and read about Mr. Myers invention as far as the electical
circuit is concerned and this would be enough to create enough hydrogen to power a small car engine.

Low voltage 1.4-14volts
High current (10-15 amps)
Highly Modulated around 42.8khz
able to handle high resistance of .6 - 8 ohms

again what is something that is capable of this?
I have my answer lets see if ther is anyone out there who agrees

:: oh yeah ,,, feel free to correct me if I'm totally wrong about what I think I learned of Stanley Myers invention

WiCodeProject

A good number of views but no one is willing to take a stab at an answer?

Does that mean my understanding of the Myers buggy is ... buggy?

C'mon people I know one of you has to have an educated guess at what I'm
alluding to here...

mapsrg

Try it..thats the only way to prove it to yourself....thats what the Wright brothers did.....

WiCodeProject

Quote from: mapsrg on January 27, 2008, 02:02:57 AM
Try it..thats the only way to prove it to yourself....thats what the Wright brothers did.....

I intend to but my question is what is the simple electronic device that I'm speaking of?

RunningBare

I'm not sure what the resistance of tap water, distilled water is but if memory serves it's somewhere
around .6 ohms

Tap water has a resistance measured in kilo ohms depending on impurities, distilled water will have a considerably higher resistance in the mega ohms range because it lacks impurities.