Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia.

Started by RunningBare, February 04, 2008, 09:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: JustMe on May 27, 2009, 09:04:25 PM
That sounds kind of ominous Ron.  Now I'm kind of worried about him.  Can you assure us at least that all is well with him and family?

Not ominous if the anouncement was about how your company had been so successful that a much larger company had offered to go into partnership with you and you were telling your family that you were a success...finally

But very ominous if you were looking forward to a universal FE device and you now saw your hopes and fantasies being swallowed up, perhaps never to see the light of day, spending an eternity in "development" like the aussie device or the perendev device, or the blacklite device etc etc...

Ron

hydrocontrol

Quote from: i_ron on May 27, 2009, 09:29:50 PM
Not ominous if the announcement was about how your company had been so successful that a much larger company had offered to go into partnership with you and you were telling your family that you were a success...finally

You are right. That is not ominous. That was almost to be expected.   ;D Thane rides off into the sunset a richer man. He may not be happier but that being richer part can sometime make up for that happier part.  :o Happens all the time. Bigger fish eat the smaller fish.  ::) 

Quote from: i_ron on May 27, 2009, 09:29:50 PM
But very ominous if you were looking forward to a universal FE device and you now saw your hopes and fantasies being swallowed up, perhaps never to see the light of day, spending an eternity in "development" like the aussie device or the perendev device, or the blacklite device etc etc...

Ron
I am not sure that this is all that ominous either. Considering that Thane came here freely and shared all this information which is still here might mean that his "research" can continue on and be beneficial even if Thane does not participate.  :(
  If I read correctly what Ron is stating here then Thane is most likely off on some tropical beach sipping a cool drink and not worrying where his energy is coming from having signed a NDA that keeps him quite. :o  Now maybe the rest of us can continue the replication and get to that last step that Thane can no longer proclaim. It could be a win/win for us all. Thane rides off into the sunset set for life and he still fullfills what he set out to do with the goal of a FE device.. So what do we have here..  we are served lemons.. Lets make lemonade...  :D

Pageygeeza

i_ron:  My rig design allows for as many magnets as I can afford.  Adding more magnets wouldn't nessiserily change the frequency, just have an additional effect to what it's already producing.

i_ron

Quote from: hydrocontrol on May 28, 2009, 02:31:04 AM

I am not sure that this is all that ominous either. Considering that Thane came here freely and shared all this information which is still here might mean that his "research" can continue on and be beneficial even if Thane does not participate.  :(
  If I read correctly what Ron is stating here then Thane is most likely off on some tropical beach sipping a cool drink and not worrying where his energy is coming from having signed a NDA that keeps him quite. :o  Now maybe the rest of us can continue the replication and get to that last step that Thane can no longer proclaim. It could be a win/win for us all. Thane rides off into the sunset set for life and he still fullfills what he set out to do with the goal of a FE device.. So what do we have here..  we are served lemons.. Lets make lemonade...  :D

Thanks hydro, couldn't have said it better!

I get the feeling he is still still very much in control of the research, just that the "former" sponsor may not be active and a new more formal arrangement with a new group with tighter control may be in place. Thus it might well be that the University and the new group have forbidden public demonstrations and forum postings of further research. 

Ron

PS: no word from Stefan... everybody feel free to write him...
he might just be ignoring me as he usually does...lol

baroutologos

i was catching up with this thread's history, and saw some discussion concerning HV coils and arrenge them in series.

can someone explain a little more this? Findings will be better.

Series, means all coils in phase? Series connected have any different properties (i.e accelaration or power output) than signle coils combined ?

Regards,
Baroutologos