Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR returns to the internet cyberwaves

Started by Doctor Whodini, March 01, 2008, 08:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Whodini

You have to consider what sort of power plants small enough, yet powerful enough, were available back in the '40s. The only source I can think of that can fit inside a Haunebu I craft, for example, is a Diesel power plant.

Bill

Doctor Whodini

Hello all,

Steve Elswick, publisher of Extraordinary Technologies magazine and producer of the Tesla Tech Conference will be my guest on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR:
http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-progressive-tech/index.php

The conference will be held in Albuquerque New Mexico this year and will feature some of the following speakers - Sir Charles Schults III, Moshe Daniel, Moray King, Thorsten Ludwig, Brooks Agnew and many others. It begins Thursday, July 31 and runs for four days.

The program:
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2008conf/program.htm

--- Conference Session 1 ---
An ExtraOrdinary Expedition

5:00pm: Brooks Agnew, PhD - Case for A Hollow Earth
7:00pm: Conference Evening Social

Moshe Daniel will be giving a workshop of his Moe-Joe Cell technology.

--- Conference Session 2 ---
ExtraOrdinary Health Issues

8:00am: James Bare DC - Reconstructing Rife Technology
9:30am: Dr. Omar M. Amin - Understanding Parasites in the US
11:00am: Len Horowitz - Healthcare?s Greatest Risks and Blessings

--- Conference Session 3 ---
ExtraOrdinary Research

1:00pm: Ron Nott - Lightning... Its Nature and Prevention
2:30pm: Harvey Fiala - Inertial Propulsion Devices
4:00pm: Tai Robinson - Alternative Fuels Today!

--- Conference Session 4 ---
(Evening)

6:00pm: Conference Evening Social

--- Conference Session 5 ---
Zero-Point Energy Technology

8:00am: Thorsten Ludwig - Emerging European ZPE Technologies
9:30am: Moray King - Water Cohering Zero-Point Energy
11am: David Yurth - Y-Bias and Angularity From Zero Point to Infinity

--- Conference Session 6 ---
Alternative Energy Technology

1:00pm: Moshe Daniel, ND - The Moe-Joe Cell: Spherical Prototype of the Joe cell
2:30pm: Valeriy Maisotsenko - Energy from Air: The Maisotsenko Cycle
4:00pm: Sir Charles Schults III - Developments in Solar Energy

--- Conference Session 7 ---
(Evening)

6:00pm: Conference Evening Social

--- Conference Session 8 ---
ExtraOrdinary Challenges

8:00am: John V.Milewski, PhD - Superlight and Other Forms of Magnetic Energy
9:30am: Charles Ostman - Nano Materials, Fabrication Processes, and "Greentech"
11:00am: Roulette Smith PhD - Development of Common Sense and Its Disorders

--

The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is brought to you by Vortex Network News.

Bill

---
William S. Alek, INTALEK, INC.
7760 E. State Rte 69 Ste C5-381
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
PHONE: 928.255.0198
  URL: http://www.intalek.com/

Doctor Whodini

Hello everyone,

My guest this week on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is FREE Energy researcher Dr. Kiril Chukanov. He built several powerful Quantum Free Energy generators which can produce quantum free energy without fuel or any primary energy source! His QFE generators can produce hundreds of times over-unity of free energy in the form of heat, electricity, and high energy photons.
http://www.chukanovenergy.com/

Kiril's current generator has a COP = 8.1, where:
COP = Pout/Pin = 690 KW / 85 KW

A COP > 1.0 is considered OVERUNITY, which means more output power was produced than what was originally input into the device.

Kiril studied Civil Engineering from 1963-1965 in the Sofia Civil Engineering Institute. In 1965, Kiril Chukanov transferred to St Petersburg Civil Engineering Institute, which is located in St Petersburg, Russia, where, in 1969, he received his Master's Degree in technology. Kiril then continued his education in Moscow, Russia, where, in 1977, he received a PhD in thermodynamics.

In 2006 Dr. Chukanov moved to Canada to work on his Quantum Free Energy project. Now, 2008, he has several powerful QFE generators, which produce at least 8 times over-unity. Next step is to build commercial prototypes. New patent applications are filed. In 2007 Dr. Chukanov finished volume IV of General Quantum Mechanics.

You can listen to the show here:

Produced by Vortex Network News.

Bill

---

sparks

Quote from: Doctor Whodini on May 24, 2008, 03:38:02 PM
Hello everyone,

My guest this week on the PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is FREE Energy researcher Dr. Kiril Chukanov. He built several powerful Quantum Free Energy generators which can produce quantum free energy without fuel or any primary energy source! His QFE generators can produce hundreds of times over-unity of free energy in the form of heat, electricity, and high energy photons.
http://www.chukanovenergy.com/

Kiril's current generator has a COP = 8.1, where:
COP = Pout/Pin = 690 KW / 85 KW

A COP > 1.0 is considered OVERUNITY, which means more output power was produced than what was originally input into the device.

Kiril studied Civil Engineering from 1963-1965 in the Sofia Civil Engineering Institute. In 1965, Kiril Chukanov transferred to St Petersburg Civil Engineering Institute, which is located in St Petersburg, Russia, where, in 1969, he received his Master's Degree in technology. Kiril then continued his education in Moscow, Russia, where, in 1977, he received a PhD in thermodynamics.

In 2006 Dr. Chukanov moved to Canada to work on his Quantum Free Energy project. Now, 2008, he has several powerful QFE generators, which produce at least 8 times over-unity. Next step is to build commercial prototypes. New patent applications are filed. In 2007 Dr. Chukanov finished volume IV of General Quantum Mechanics.

You can listen to the show here:

Produced by Vortex Network News.

Bill

---

Obviously a man that understands that E=MC2   should have made Einstein figure out there is no relativity at some point in his frustrating scientific endeavours.  Was Einstein one of the smartest of men or one of the most ignorant?  He should have come to the conclusion that E=M at some point and ah ha there is nothing that is relative just one.  How bout them gravitons,  where they been hiding.  Maybe they are inside the magnetic monopoles that are covering for them.   
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Doctor Whodini

Hello all,

Well, THEY and THEM did it again. This is the third time THEY and THEM broke into my house in Prescott Valley during the past month. My girlfriend Aurora and I just returned from our other location in Phoenix and noticed a litany of calling cards left around my place that THEY and THEM were here. I should mention that Aurora and her ex, Michael, have been under surveillance for many many years by No Such Agency, and perhaps some other agencies of the US government because of their public revelations of UFOs, human appearing ETs, chem trails, REX 84, HAARP, mind control, etc, etc. The kind of calling cards left behind by these "thugs" includes Aurora's personal phonebook was stolen, a wall picture that was tipped, cups on top of the refrigerator moved out of position, front door unlocked. This time, THEY and THEM took several of her UFO books from her vast private collection, and left behind a curious calling card with a message. I can describe the calling card as follows - a book titled "MJ-12 and the Riddle of Hanger 18" by Timothy Green Beckley was opened and placed inside was another book titled "Inside the Spaceships" by George Adamski. Placed in front of these two books was an old passport of Aurora's son. Interesting enough, the exposed back cover of the first book reads "Suppressed C.I.A. documents prove U.S. possesses remains of U.F.O.'s & Alien Beings".

What REALLY REALLY bothers me, and this is the third time I experienced this sort of "sneak and peek" (Homeland Security Act) surveillance action by our beloved U.S. government of Amerikan citizens, is that you don't know what THEY and THEM planted in my house and on my two vehicles? These guys have UNLIMITED resources.

So, who are you going to call when this sort of thing occurs? People are drugged or gassed in the middle of night. Their food tainted with cancer causing agents, listening and tracking devices planted.

My mission and Aurora's mission is simply this, all we want to do is uplift the planet, and reveal to the public what has been suppressed. Our ONLY protection is from above, that GOD and HIS fleet of lightworkers, along with improving our own security, will protect us - amen! Please email me if you experienced this sort of harassment, interference or intrusion by the government?

On a higher note, I'll be talking this Saturday LIVE on Achieve Radio about a FREE Energy device I'll be partnering with another researcher. This device is related to my Carbon Arc experiments, JLNs VSG experiment, and E.V. Gray's devices. Be sure to listen in:

In addition, be sure to listen to Aurora and Dr. Larry Wilson's Healthy Lifestyles radio show and Michael Ellegion's insightful Cosmic Connection radio show. I just had a life reading the other day by Michael and it was awesome! His channeling reveals your life's true mission here on Earth. I HIGHLY recommend a reading by Michael. All the shows are archived for your listening convenience.

Brought to you by Vortex Network News.

Bill

---