Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I got a product line

Started by buzneg, March 04, 2008, 09:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

buzneg, not only does the timing need to be adjusted but so do other things such as the computer and O2 sensor. One major problem that you are not addressing here is the fact that the common engine's piston will not hold up to heat from the burning of HHO. I have yet to hear of one built for HHO and I would almost have to assume that it would take some sort of ceramic piston to come close to being able to with stand the heat of burning HHO.

HHO mixed through the air inlet is not as bad because it is mixed with a oil base product that is also burned in the same cylinder at the same time. Even those that use HHO as a additive still have to adjust for the addition.

buzneg

Quote from: nightlife on March 21, 2008, 01:38:07 AM
buzneg, not only does the timing need to be adjusted but so do other things such as the computer and O2 sensor. One major problem that you are not addressing here is the fact that the common engine's piston will not hold up to heat from the burning of HHO. I have yet to hear of one built for HHO and I would almost have to assume that it would take some sort of ceramic piston to come close to being able to with stand the heat of burning HHO.

HHO mixed through the air inlet is not as bad because it is mixed with a oil base product that is also burned in the same cylinder at the same time. Even those that use HHO as a additive still have to adjust for the addition.

HHO's flame is hotter because it has more energy in it. To dilute it's heat more just add more air. We're not running on 100% HHO just adding a very little bit, to speed up the ignition of the rest of the fuel.

Some say there there is more oxygen coming out of the exhaust, but I think there should be less, because the fuel is being burned more completly, less unburned hydrocarbon's take up more O to make CO2. But maybe they're right, and the some of the O from the HHO excapes out of the exhaust unburned.

It's all about how fast the gas explodes, the O2 sensor can be dulled down to make the engine run leaner. More air, and more compression both slow the flame speed down.(more air = more compression too) This is how HHO make running lean possible, because it stops the flame speed from slowing down.

buzneg

If anybody can make diagrams for animations of the inside of an engine, or a vechilce with a electrolisis unit on it, I'm open to making deals with you, as I should have diagrams for the presentations for dealers, and website.