Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlifes wacked out ideas.

Started by nightlife, March 05, 2008, 12:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Formula1

Quote from: nightlife on March 22, 2008, 11:49:01 AM
Formula1, do to the fact that our nose hairs are what is used to detect smells, the smells must be a vibration and if they are a vibration, they must emit some sort of energy.

This may not be true but it sounds logical to me and is worth checking out.

I agree

It sounds like it might work

dieter

Our nose hairs are what is used to detect smells? I doubt this are hard facts. Where did you get this from?

And even if so, it would be just a very little bit of energy. IMHO not really worth to harvest. But I appreciate your
positive energy. Keep it up. Remember (I guess Edison said that) every failure is a success because with every nonworking device
we know one further way that doesn't work. I (not edison) even collect them, my little museum of mistakes.