Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Soft Particle Physics

Started by z.monkey, March 11, 2008, 07:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Ww.We,
The carrot example is a good explanation of the interesting properties of sphagnum moss.  It stores soft particles and keeps them available for long periods of time.  Also yes the soft particles are at a high energy level and high frequency.  The primary coils (inside the reactor) are the exciters.  They solicit the reaction by way of magnetic force.  The soft particles are able to be moved with the magnetic force.  When electric current in the primary coils generates a magnetic field inside the reactor the soft particles move along with the magnetic flux.  This causes some of the soft particles to smash into the hard cores and coils and then disintegrate.  This action releases the stored energy from the soft particle.  In my mind I see the magnetic lines of force making the soft particles fly out of the interior of the reactor, and smash into the outer coil.  This causes the soft particle to disintegrate on the outer coil, the collector, and generate a flow of electrons in the collector.

As for the theory of Soft Particle Physics, all of my writings are public, in this forum.  This new technology is being developed in the 100% public view.  There is a lot of information in my mind which I need to write down, and perhaps after we develop the reactor I will write a whole book.  But, for right now, all the information that I write down will be in this forum.  Here are a few links to get Cater's book.

http://www.healthresearchbooks.com/pages/book_detail.php?pid=162
http://www.amazon.com/Awesome-Life-Force-Joseph-Cater/dp/0787301612
http://www.antiqbook.be/boox/mers/19213.shtml

There are other people who have worked with soft particle physics, but called them by different names.  The information is out there, it just may have to be translated.  I still feel that there are many technologies, especially free energy devices, overunity devices, and power generation devices which are inadvertently using soft particle physics.  They manage to tap this phenomena and don't understand  why there are mysterious power gains.  So they call it free energy, or overunity, or the free electricity machine, and don't really understand why.  My approach to FE/OU is different.  I want to understand the physics first, through mental development of theories, and studies.  Then after we have exhausted a significant amount of thought, an fully developed the theory, then we will actually construct a device and start experimenting.  My writing here is behind where my work is.  I have built the device in my mind long ago.  I am writing these blogs to make that information available to everyone else.  The construction of the reactor is happening right now.  I will continue to write the theory here, and will fully document the construction of the reactor in another thread called "Soft Particle Reactor" when I have complete plans and photo documentation.  I will also publish the test results.  After the device is working, then I will submit it to overunity.com for the OU Prize.

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

z.monkey

Howdy Koen1,
I am not a new age guru.  I am merely documenting my research on this blog.  All plans will be made available free of charge.  I am financing the research 100% out of my own pocket.  I am not trying to sell anything.  I also am not making up fantasy particles.  I am only dealing with photon and electron energies.  So doubt if you may.  Lets wait and look at the test results before passing judgment.
Blessed Be...

Koen1

I think you're missing my point...

I'm not worried about you trying to scam people out of money,
or anything like that.

I am however trying to get a clear picture of what you see as "soft particles",
and pointing out that the resemblance to "tachyon energy" from the new
age realm may cause some people to think you are into such new ageish stuff.
And, in a very loose way, you are a bit; after all, you do talk about these
"soft particles" also being called chi, orgone, etc.

Where your approach seems to differ from the new ageish conmen is that
you seem to have a theory in which 'normal' coils, cores, and electrical
circuits are used to capture energy from these "soft particles" (/chi/
orgone/tachyons/whatever you wish to call them),
and indeed you are not pushing a new age toy for sale.

So don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to label you a new age conman
or anything, I am merely trying to grasp how you think you can
catch these "soft particles" even though established physics says
they don't exist.

Can you not use something other than the "peat moss"?
Can we not use some other lifeless organic material,
like leather or wool or something like that?
I'm just fishing here... ;)

z.monkey

Howdy Koen1,

Well, as I see it energy only manifests itself as energy when it is moving at high relativistic velocities.  When it looses its velocity it becomes bits of matter.  These bits are smaller than electrons, but larger than photons.  A photon has no mass in conventional physics.  What I am saying is the photon will gain mass as it slows down.  When it slows down to the point that it where it becomes bit of matter it has the mass of one bit of matter.  This is a relative argument.  Moving at relativistic velocities the photon has nearly no mass.  The mass is relative to the velocity.  As the photon slows down it gains mass and inertia.  The tiny friction in space, the greater friction of an atmosphere, and then the significant friction of the ground will decrease the photons velocity.  Ultimately the photon cannot maintain its status as energy.  It gains mass and inertia and becomes a bit of matter.  These bits are some fraction of an electron in size.  I have seen them in my mind, but physical eyes will never see them, they are simply too small. 

So what happens to sunlight when it hits the ground?  Well, we know that some is reflected back into space.  This makes our planet visible from far away, like the moon.  But, some of the energy is absorbed into the Earth.  It doesn't come out of the other side of the Earth.  Where does it go?  It is absorbed into the matter which the Earth is composed.  It warms the earth.  It is this energy that causes plants to grow.  It is this energy which generates dirt.  The photons coalesce into soft particles.  The soft particles grow into electrons.  The same process continues to form neutrons and protons.  The electrons, neutrons, and protons combine to form elements.  As the newly formed matter continues to receive energy heavier elements are formed.  As the mass grows, there is pressure exerted on the matter which causes even heavier elements to form.  The Earth is growing like a crystal and the energy from the sun is directly causing the growth.  In the distant past the Earth was much smaller.  In the future it will be much larger.  I cannot say that my brain conceived these ideas, they are coming from my spirit.

The energy that is supplied by our sun is, to our limited human perception, infinite.  There is unlimited energy continuously raining down on us.  In the light of my theory of Soft Particle Physics we can harness this energy in a way that is more effective than solar cells.  The solar cell captures photons and converts them directly into electrons.  A soft particle reactor will in essence take soft particles, which are large concentrations of coalesced photons, and break them down into electrons.  So this is really akin to solar power, but we are taking advantage of a natural phenomena which concentrates the energy into soft particles.

Why sphagnum moss?  It is the material which stores the greatest amount of soft particles per unit volume.  Cater specified organic material in his book.  I have tried regular dirt, cotton cloth, different forms of paper.  Sphagnum moss seems to be the best.  I am open to another material if it is more effective.  Please feel free to research it.

Thank you for your questions.  It really helps to develop the theory in language that can be understood by everyone.  The hardest thing about this project is pulling my ideas down from my spirit and putting them in a language that everyone can understand.  I understand it, but it is not always easy to help someone else understand.

Thanks again...

Blessed Be Brothers...

z.monkey

Another short note.  The energy which comes from our sun is not only responsible for creating matter, it also generates a myriad of life.  From the tiniest microbes to plants and animals.  If fact, the planet itself is alive, a living entity on which we live.  Our planet is also evolving.  This internet which we use to communicate is a complex net of interconnects which circumscribes the entire globe.  From a macroscopic view, our planet is growing a brain, and we are the neurons.  The internet connections are the nerve fibers which connect the human form neurons.  This is not a radical new concept.  Ancient civilizations knew this and did their best to respect and care for the Earth.  We should do the same.

Blessed Be Brothers...