Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thank GOD!

Started by z.monkey, March 12, 2008, 07:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa....
You are very cynical.   :D
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

WilbyInebriated

nice sidestep...again

its not cynicism, its logic

its entirely possible that "god" does NOT exist...  PROVEN by your own words from another post

"All things are possible..."

i hope you answer my questions, but i expect another sidestep.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Koen1

hmm yes I am also sceptical about this claimed necessity to
believe in a god...
I'm not saying you should stop doing so, because if you feel it has
a positive effect on your life and you do not obstruct others in their
persuit of happiness and freedom then by all means spend all of your
time worshipping or whatever you do to appease your god.
Great stuff.
I believe there are way too many people that are way too focused
on some kind of vague metaphysical dogma that in most cases
defies logic, and that the irrational persuit of such dogma and
dismissal of other peoples beliefs in favour of ones personal conviction
is in fact the direct cause for most of the problems in this world of ours.
In that light I do agree with your view that one "does not need the middle man".
But according to that same approach, one does not need to be told
to believe in God either. When you do so, you are in fact playing
that "middle man" that you don't need. When you fundamentally take
religious scripture to be the only truth, similarly, you are allowing yourself
to be led by a faceless "middle man" instead of allowing yourself to
be led by one of the most precious gifts all of us are born with:
the gift of reason, the fantastic ability of rational thought, the very
thing that seperates us from the animals.

But then again, that is my personal view.

Aside from that I would like to hear what exactly is so spectacular and
fantastic about the stuff Rodin came up with...? I've seen his work,
and although it looks like he spent quite a bit of time and effort working
it out, it does not actually seem to have a very solid foundation...
Is it not more a nice idea that looks impressive than actual science?

z.monkey

OK, here are the man made problems that man will not be able to solve.

1.  Plastics manufacturing are causing our oceans to be poisoned with dioxins.  These dioxins are causing mankind to become sterile.  Our own progress is destroying our ability to reproduce.

2.  Nuclear proliferation is WAY out of control.  There are already enough bombs to destroy this planet several times over, yet we keep building them at a record pace.  Not to mention all the nuclear power ships and power plants.  Just what are we supposed to do with the spent fuel?  Build more bombs?

3.  Farmlands have been over used.  This reduces the nutrients in the soil.  The food supply continues to get less nutritious.  The farm products are becoming nothing but fiber and water with no nutrients.

4.  The over use of fossil fuels is poisoning the atmosphere with an overdose of carbon dioxide.  What are we going to do if we run out of oxygen.

5.  War?  Self explanatory...

6.  We continue to ignore those in need, whether it is hunger or homelessness or medical needs (from the proliferation of weapons and war).  Man should be his brothers helper, not the careless beast he has become.

7.  The incursion of the Illuminati in to our governments and churches are draining the life blood out of nations.  This insidious force needs to be stopped now.

8.  Mankind is obviously incapable of getting along with one another.  Look at capitol hill for example.  Our democratically elected government cannot make progress because they cannot agree with one another.  The sit there soaking up tax dollars, deadlocked for months or years at a time.  This is totally anti-productive.  While it is not a serious threat to mankind, their inaction might be.

9.  The Islamic threat.  These people believe that they should have dominion over this planet.  They cannot even govern themselves, and they want to control you and I also!  This is something that we just cannot allow to happen.

10.  The educational system.  How many people have been trying for how many decades to get the public school system out of the dismal state of affairs that it is in?  All that effort, and the system just keeps getting worse.  We have professional football players that make millions of dollars and they can't even read.  The wretchedly bad educational system produces millions of people who are welfare dependent, and guess who gets to pay for that?  You and me...

Well there are the BIG man made problems that I can think of, right off hand.  If I dig into my notes I can exemplify a lot more.

Now lets look at something different.  What about external threats?  Are you aware that we are at war with alien races.  What if I told you that there are 15 distinct extraterrestrial races on Earth right now.  8 of these races consider us to be a sub-species and have no regard for human life what so ever.  These malevolent races feel the Earth belongs to them and are actively trying to exterminate the human race.  The most prevalent of the races are the Reptilians from the Alpha Draconis star system, and the Greys from Zeta Reticuli 1 and 2 star systems.  Covert Earth military forces have been battling these alien for nearly a century.  We are NOT winning.  In fact the situation is dire.  Without Divine Intervention we will be exterminated.

That is why I wrote the original message and sent it to every I know.  Our species is in grave danger of being exterminated and the ONLY thing that is going to make any sort of a difference is GOD.

It's time to say, GOD, hey your the boss, we need your help!

So I hope this makes you feel better, WilbyInebriated

As for you who can commiserate with me, GODSPEED!
Goodwill to All, for All is One!