Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acerzw

@AhuraMazda

Divide and Rule is not their strategy, history shows otherwise. 'They' have always survived by funding both sides of a War and living off the spoils to be made by that, and by charging to cleaning up afterwards. It also pays to manipulate the economies of the nations involved at the same time in order to maximise profits. If you control the division or more ideally engineered it in the first place, or enhanced it, then those who seek to Divide and Rule will also fall victim to your strategy. A simple rule is to control the whole arena, another thing Sun-Tzu taught, this comes from knowing your enemy and good intelligence, which 'They' obviously have.

'They' need others to work for them and the Earth is a suitable environment in which to control them, its total destruction would negate this possibility. Though speculation exists that 'They' may wish to pollute a large part of it or depopulate the majority of it to make this task easier. Though failing this, I think it is fair to assume that 'They' have the technology to move their operation to other sphere's, however they would still need people/sheeple/drones for a time at least until they can become fully self-sufficient on a personal level without the need to resort to others for anything. 2012 says otherwise even if any of this was partially realised before then.

It is in our very nature that while we can be manipulated we cannot be controlled, and if manipulation occurs there is always a larger context in which it can be seen to be a part of the cosmic dance in which Free Will is always preserved. So I do not fear. In my earlier post I said Love and Freedom will conquer, I think perhaps 'endure' would have been a better term.

I agree in 2012 the bickering about the coil will continue, though in all honesty come 2013 it really won't be important. To be clear I do not believe anything bad will happen, just that the context in which a free energy device will be viewed will make its existence somewhat irrelevant. After all, all energy is free in nature and since everything is made of natures energy, which will become abundantly clear then, the worth of free energy will be considered the same as a gold coin in a city made of gold.

I apologise for the off-topic interlude, normal programming now resumes... Coil Wars Part II - Reinventing of the Invention.

A
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

singerxyz

Well before we return to "Coil Wars"
The only thing I'd like to add @acerw is that we are all part of the collective, and if it is "inevitable" that free energy technologies are going to come out anyway, it is in because of the efforts of people like you and Grumpy and Spherics (and maybe even little folk like me :-)

...and the war was therefore won.

giantkiller

Quote from: Earl on March 19, 2008, 07:48:38 AM
I do not understand why people want to make things so complicated.
In this thread at
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4297.msg83397.html#msg83397

I gave the simple way to do things.  For precise timing, one does not use counters and state decoders, nor microcontrollers, nor DSP.

One uses a shift register where all stages are clocked synchronously.  Nothing else.

Simple, cheap, fast.
A 74HC164 will clock at 50 MHz or higher.  If you build the shift register from discrete NXP 74AHC74 dual F/Fs, it will clock to 170 MHz or higher.  I have seen SMD gates oscillate up to 400 MHz.

Use the KISS principle to go farther, faster.
A HC or AHC IC can directly trigger a bipolar transistor avalanche generator giving HV pulses with sub-nanosecond rise times.  Only a handful of standard components are necessary.  Impossible to build it any simpler or faster, or less expensive.

Tesla said use the highest voltage swing you can, and most importantly the fastest transition times.  Follow him or stay behind.

Earl

Quote from: orbs on March 18, 2008, 09:54:20 PM
Quote from: Laserrod on March 17, 2008, 06:47:44 PM
Circuitry :
Make a decoded digital count to 3 and reset counter w/CMOS or equl.
Phase the circuit dimensionaly too.

Looking at the picture, the duty cycle of coil A is about 31% (8/26). That means you could for example use a 74HC4017 with Q9 connected to MR so that it divides by 9. Then Q1, Q4 and Q7 provide pulses for coils X, Y and Z, and for coil A you use an OR gate like the 74HC4075 (or 3 diodes and a resistor) connected also to Q1, Q4 and Q7 to get about a 33% duty cycle. Then you could use a programmable clock generator module based on CY27EE16 or ICS307 or similar that is connected to a PC to generate exact frequencies, or use some other higher frequency oscillator .

At room temperature the HC4017 might be fast enough for a divide by 9, but these are relatively high frequencies, and the OR gate also introduces a slight delay/phase shift. Dividing by 3 would allow to generate a higher output frequency but it would require to form short pulses from long pulses.

Most flexible would probably be to have a microcontroller or DSP that has several programmable counters that are directly connected to output pins. That would allow to change the duty cycle and also to compensate for hardware tolerances and especially if its connected to a PC all parameters could be recorded and reproduced exactly and also of course control them dynamically.

Maxim even has an IC (DS1094L) that can generate 3 phases but it might not be flexible enough.

Thanks Earl,
I got the Linear DC726a-b proto generaqtor 1k - 68mhz. I was thinking of using 3. But then I decided to divide down so I solve the sync hassles.

--giantkiller.

Grumpy

Earl I have the 164's and 74's and I might have some bipolar tranny's around, but there should be a way to do this without chips.  Tesla would often run his coils in series - don't know if he tuned them.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

@acerzw

Must be why all the tunnel digging going on and haarp arrrays on top.  Tesla's Wardenclyffe underground massive metal inductor resonating with his ionosphere maker secondary.  They might be doing the same thing but on a much grander scale.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love