Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosphere

Quote from: spherics on March 26, 2008, 10:49:49 AM
The corkscrewing path of the ether around the toroid is now in line with the windings.

@spherics,

So, the direction of the toroid windings is critical.

What about the pitch; how close does the winding angle, (based on winding pitch,) need to be in relation to the angle of the corkscrew?

Is the winding pitch just an efficiency issue; in that, as long as the winding direction is correct, changes in pitch will only change the efficiency of the energy collected?

Also, Tao's images show a toroid with a round profile.  Your tetrahedron image shows a toroid with a square profile.  I am aware that your image was conceptual, based on my misguided effort to measure it for build proportions, and that you agree with Tao's images.  However, which toroidal profile is more efficient, round or square?

buzz-ard

@poynt99 & @EMdevices: I wholeheartedly agree - let's replicate SM's "flawed" device, then we can all figure out how to fix it.

@nickle989: You managed to blow up your TPU replica? That's fantastic! I (and the group) would be very interested in knowing the details of your setup. Failures are at least as important as successes when exploring new technology like this. Please post as many details as you have regarding components, winding, pulse frequencies/duration, etc. It would provide a huge shortcut to achieve a design we can all replicate then begin debugging.
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

tak22

Does anyone recognize the snippet below? I found it at the top of a page I cut/pasted and printed from a Hendershot article last week, I'm interested in finding the full article in context. Thanks.

QuoteThere is a problem with an over simplistic suggestion though and that is someone by now would have stumbled on the same effects for a tpu IF it was a case of a coil and cap. There appears merit to me in the Nuclear Resonance suggested by Spherics. This will prevent accidentally stumbling on the right coil cap combination. Anyway to resume the Hendershot concept .............

tak

EMdevices

Ok Spherics, let me comment on your comments:

QuoteYou need to wrap your head around some of concepts espoused by Harold Aspden before commenting on whether the toroid is correctly placed or of the correct structure.

If it's Harold Aspden that you're relying on he's probably wrong as well (when it comes to this configuration of how the TPU is placed)

QuoteThe ether keeps spinning for a considerable amount of time after the pulses are stopped.

It is not the "ether" that spins, which would imply that empty space can do that.Ã,  What is observed as spinning after a sharp pulse, is the gyration of the atomic nuclei.Ã, Ã,  They make magnetometers based on this principle and usualy fill them with a liquid (like alcohol, water works as well)

QuoteIf you would care to consider the angle in 3D where the magnetic fields would oppose you would observe that it forms at an angle. Transposed into a rotation this forms a funnel of compression.

That's correct see the drawing below.

QuoteWith a little bit more thought you may even consider the placement of the magnetic void and again see that this void would transpose on rotation to form a toroid void.

That's correct, and...?

QuoteThe persistence of the ether waves long after the magnetic field, allows discrete time separated pulses to merge in their affect on the ether. This void combined with the rotating pulses cause the ether to spiral.

why do you think it spirals and not simply rotates?

QuoteThe spiraling ether interacts with the metal of the copper toroid along with the vertical direction pulse from the top coil. This causes the ether to not only spiral round in a circle as viewed from above but also to corkscrew along the path of the toroid windings.

I don't buy it !Ã,  Corkscrew along the path of the toroid windings?    yeaahhh.....

QuoteThe corkscrewing path of the ether around the toroid is now in line with the windings. This creates a longitudinal wave along the copper creating a large current effect in the toroid windings. Which is what is needed.

A lot of hand waving and assumptions to get your vectors to line up "IN LINE WITH THE WINDINGS".Ã, Ã,  Do a bit more thinking next time, magnetics don't behave like you imagine.Ã,  Draw a figure and show the vectors and how they transform if you believe in it so strongly.

QuoteGiven that the toroid is now generating a magnetic field, outside of the toroid even though you don't have a magnetic field you stil have ether waves. You'll note the 3 generating coils are symmetrically and equally affected by these ether waves such that the rotation does not become lop-sided. You'll also note the top coil above the toroid is affected equally on all sides ensuring that the pulse from the top coil that reaches each of the three coils is identical in everycase even after interacting with the etherwaves from the toroid.Ã, 

yes it's true, there's plenty of symetery here, so why don't you draw your eather waves so we can see how you image them.Ã,  Also, if they're "waves"Ã,  how about thinking about propagation delays, and the resulting phase shifts?Ã,  Your theory is too superficial, not cooked enough.

Conclusion:

Based on sphereics explantions, this is a concept of a free energy machine that has not been tested yet.
As such, there is nothing wrong with posting concepts, but implying they work is misleading.Ã, 

Judging by his description, his theory is flawed.Ã,  However,Ã,  spherics is just introducing us to this concept and belives it's related to SM and others just because of the nature of his theory.Ã,  It appears to be a fundamental theory of eather and waves and angles, so he assumes all overunity devices (including SM's) should work this way.Ã,  He posted in this thread since lots of people hang out here.

There's some merit to some of the things he said, like the spin after the pulse , which is known to be the atomic gyration due to the magnetic moments trying to realign with the bias (static) field and precessing around it, and depending on the frequency observed the magnitude of the static field can be calculated (see magnetometers)Ã, Ã,  Also, I do like the patent posted with the pulse shaping circuit, but that's as far as it goes for me.Ã, Ã,  This is by far not,Ã, Ã,  COMPLETE INFORMATION ON WORKING SM STYLE DEVICE.

EM

Grumpy

It has to spiral and corkscrew - period.

Corkscrew along the path of the toroidal windings - not inside them - not around the toroidal core like the wores are - fold it again.  This corkscrewing ether has the path of a higher order supertoroid.  I say "higher" - I think it would be a third-order one - which would put the inductive potential (so to speak) in the core and create a current in the wire.  Whoa!

Stick that in your pipe, Mr. A-Field! LOL!

No comments unless you are familiar with supertoroids.  (Yes, the supertoroid structure has another name but I forget what it is at the moment.)

More than enough info here, EM, more than enough.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards