Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeggerMan

@All,
Its been over 6 years since this thread was started.
I think its time to try some experiments.

Anyone interested?

Meggeman

e2matrix

I'm sure a lot of people are interested in the TPU and experiments.   I'm interested but from what I've seen of Bruce-TPU's work it's complex or he has just not hit on the right setup yet.   Do you have something in mind?

Toolofcortex

This one also seems to have some nice garbage.

edit

This is Garbage.

ramset

Mr Cortex
While it may not be Hallowed ground
It is one person trying to help another ...
And at the end of the day
That will be you too!!( All)

That is how open source works on this open source planet !(as provided from factory...sun ,atmosphere, water, etc etc

Here a reboot https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4073.msg87887;topicseen#msg87887

Respectfully submitted

Chet K

EDIT
Wow NDA person below
A real class act !! ( bored infants are always a problem )
The bored infants who giggle and snicker while the world suffers ...every second of every passing
Moment you fiddle!

Must be nice to have such luxury?

Lives hold no weight in your world, you hold the secrets ??

And taunt ....with assumptions that others would do as you do and make men beg !

I hold no secrets to FE
and could not place my head on a pillow with such secrets!
Unlike your 10 + year legacy of games ....and yet you find time to write lies and taunt ...

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Thaelin

Must remember, Steven M. said it was simple. Its just the coils and how they interact with each other. You have to find the potentials, and tune slightly off from each other. Try it with just two sig gens.