Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

I just did a test of cap discharge to cap and came up with really strange results.  Couple that with coils and recapturing the cemf and this has room for more thought. I will have to see where it goes. Anyhow really simple test but I made a small mistake on the test and had the caps backwards. The results were very interesting to say the least. I disbelieved the results so much I had to do it over very carefully again. Same results.
   Two 12v in series for a reading of 25.1v relaxed. One 10,000uf 80vcap and one 6800uf 50v. The test was to take the small one to the large one. I felt that to be the other way. Small oversight on my part. Load up the 10,000 with 25.1 and measure to make sure. Three second connection to the small one and then read the voltage left in both. Here is where it went wrong.

C1 init    C1 end    C2 end     C1end+C2end/C1init
    25.1       14.74      14.41        1.161%      OOOPS?

Now I have to find that torrid that had the big caps on top with what may well have been diodes. Couple that with the small torrids I am starting to get a pic in my head of where I want to go with it. Could turn into one really wild osc with the outside winding making enought to keep it flying. Done right that ringing could be kept going a long time ala teslas comment.

OK off my soap box and back in my cage. Master should never have let me out today. Very sick and full of pain killers.  ;D

thaelin

Earl

@AM

One of my lines of thinking is that the TPU is utterly, stupidly, totally SIMPLE.

So simple that it uses no electronics at all, except to start it.

Once started, no semiconductor, no spark gaps, no nothing.  Only an extremely clever arrangement of coils that forms an aether oscillator.

My thoughts have only started on this and I need to let this go through my neurons a lot more.

Earl

Quote from: AhuraMazda on March 20, 2008, 07:09:49 AM
@Earl

Due to the lack of high tech switching mechanism in the TPU (as described by Jack), is it safe to conclude that earth's magnetic field and Schuman resonance are
in fact the source of the energy captured by the TPU?

Perhaps the insertion of the magnets may had nothing to do with reed switches but to induce a small current in the coils which avalanched into a large one?

AM
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

CTG Labs

SM did tell us to look at Hendershot, which also needed to be aligned with the earths field in the first model like SMs.  Then later both of their devices eradicated this need.

Hendershots device is just coils, no circuitry.  SM tells us "its just a knowledge of the coils and how they interact, their is no mass circuitry, very simple".

Hendershots device also slowly built up the power?

D.

turbo

@earl

You are correct about the noise filtering chokes.
I have build my twin 5u4 power supply using 3 of these noise isolating circuits.
There are also a lot of orange drops and the wires are led thrue ferrite rings which also reduce noise.
I use this supply to filter the signal comming out of my inverter so it does not affect the TUBES and the equipment behind it.

M.

CTG Labs