Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

@chadj2

I just read your post above.

If you think an EMP is just a burst of RF or radiant energy and you can easily shield devices, I am afraid to tell you you are not talking about an EMP.

Every time I've mentioned this beast some fool boasts about building shielding. I really wish I could demonstrate a real EMP to these folks. Their boasting would be finished.

EDIT>>>

Yes. All normal measures were taken. Wire alignment, grounding, Faraday cages, etc.

As far as big vs. small -- smaller means less range. Not so much less damage.

Directionality? Again, I'm not talking about an RF burst. There is no antenna, only the main coil. I know of nothing that will reflect the burst. Absorbtion works but requires large amounts of mass.

chadj2

@BEP,

With all due respect to you since you have experimented with this, if this pulse is as unshieldable as you say you have already found a source of limitless free energy. That would mean you can build layer after layer of recieving antennas and no matter how many electrons are accelerated in those receiving antennas they dont attenuate the source wave that is advancing. It sounds almost too good to be true, but once again you are the authority on it since I havent seen it first hand yet.

Chad

BEP

When I started this toy it was for the 'more power' aspect. I wanted to see what could be done.
It wasn't until a couple of years ago I thought the same about distribution of the power or free energy from this set.

The only results I can get are the fact that it works 'all or nothing'. I have found no middle ground. The 'control issue' is what made me look at TPUs.

Again, since I'm not transmitting RF there is no transmission of usable power. No matter how I look at the actions efficiencies are well under unity.

I think my EMP games are off topic.

Now, if we wish to talk about creating a similar effect with iron as a fuel, instead of the stereo of a noisy neighbor.... we need to do some experimenting.

chadj2

@BEP,

Once again thank you for your observations. You have definately convinced me to look again into more thorough shielding. I will leave you alone about your EMP device in the future. I am just a little puzzled as to how you are sure you are not transmitting radio frequency energy. I would assume that you pulse has a rise time pulse period and a fall time which would fall at some frequency. I mean even microwave crowd dispersal cannons have a radio frequency range that they operate at. As far as I understood there wasnt a lot of difference between EMP and HERF(high energy radio frequency). But once again thanks for your time.

Chad

Yucca