Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

im curious why ?.

Started by b0rg13, March 18, 2008, 07:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Uh, I started from scratch.  Theory up...
Go read the Soft Particle Physics thread.
I would like to think we are more than a bunch of mindless bloggers...
;D
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

nightlife

z.monkey, I did read what your opinion was in that thread and it was quite interesting, something?s I can agree with where as others cant seem to agree with.

I am glad that you have started from scratch and I wish more would. I don't expect you to agree with my opinionated conclusion nor should I or anyone else be expected to agree with any ones opinionated conclusion because at this time, none of us can be proven right or wrong. I would how ever suggest that we all keep an open mind to what others opinions are and try to see things as they do. This does make for good debates as long as everyone can stay within the realm of respect.

It is impossible for us to say what came first at this time and I doubt that we will ever know. I believe that alone has brought most of mankind to think of the creator of all as a god.

I can not say there is or isn't a god nor can anyone else, we can assume and hope but reality is, we will never know until we die if indeed there is a life after death. I personally feel that the assumption should be given the benefit of the doubt and I try to think of a mystical god as to what I feel is right and wrong. I will never believe in anyone?s else?s mystical god nor will I ever agree with the teachings of a mystical god because to me that is much more far fetched then reality and we cant even figure out what is real, what makes people think we can figure out what a mystical god is and then to say what a god would want and not want. LOL

Common sense is very limited with in humanity and forums like this one and others are prime examples.

nightlife

Nomen luni, I have done a few expirements as well as I have viewed hundreds of others. I am working on two as we speak.

z.monkey

So, your saying we need more astrophysics major, do-it-your-selfers?
I can commiserate...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

nightlife

z.monkey, in a sense, yes. Although I believe most are "do-it-your-selfers" but they tend to base their opinions on others opinions with out really thinking hard about it themselves.