Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla patent 381,970 & TPU

Started by Turz, March 20, 2008, 08:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nali2001

I noticed this before so I finally want to know, where o where you you all get these 'high' quality videos from? I mean I have some of the knows video's that are also on Youtube but their quality is pretty bad. But when I see that video still that is used here it hints to me that there are high quality videos out there. If so please tell me where to find them!

Many thanks!!

EMdevices

Hi Nali2001,
There is only one guy who has the high res video, and he made public only a few snapshots, which were posted here and there.  Can you guess who that guy is?  :)    Don't bug him about it, lot's of us already asked many times before. 

EM

nrg00

ill contribute a few thoughts on this subject:

1. SM mentioned "what if" you had 2 magnetic fields flowing in opposite directions. perhaps this could cause the gyroscope effect; and the fact he said "what if" makes it stand out to me.

2. Someone somewhere said that it was a lesser known fact that the coil would overheat after 30 minutes or so and shut down.

3. the low quality videos which prevents you from seeing the subtle nuances either indicates that (besides SM protecting his investment) its a fraud perpetrated by either the power/fuel companies for money interests or by the government to mislead from free-energy/antigravity by commonfolk OR it indicates what i more suspect that SM sold out his fellow scientists and human neigbors hard-core to get his paws on some cash and nobody that gets ahold of this info really wants you to have energy independence or to advance you scientific understanding.

think about it, SM could have leaked these principles of his device to the comman man on this planet, but instead chose to perpetuate suffering of humanity by hiding his findings? Whats the chances of this? What is more likely: that the energy company or govt is leaking mis-information, or that a free-energy scientist would have left humanity suffering?

I call fraud. the whole damn coil thing is a wild goose chase initiated by the enemies of the common man. otherwise the secret would have been long revealed by now, such as hydrolosis or PV cells. I may be wrong and i hope that i am, but just think about it. i dont mean to sound like one of those naysayers at the Ron Paul forum, but im getting very tired of all these free energy devices that dissappear after some guy from Siemans or GE makes a visit, and all the people who search for the answers that only lead to more questions. now THATS a perpetual motion machine.

Turz

I think SM has joined two or many Tesla patents let's suppose:
what if we made core of the patent 381970 using baling wire (copper or iron) but setup like the patent 512340 (Tesla pancake coil) maybe 2 or three turns....
We know that one turn only nothing strange happens.... but if we setup this coil in pancake form we have a rotating magnetic field.....maybe something strange happens.... we must try this setup ad see if we are on the right track.

And reading patent 381970 we can see Tesla used:

1)      four spark gaps why 4?  Maybe Tesla testing his patent notice that he must get a "perfect tuning" that with only one spark gap cannot obtain. Instead of spark gaps we can use one diode of right value like frederik2k1 suggest in his topic ( http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4100.0.html)

2)    a generator..... why in this Tesla don't patent only the setup of the coil like pat 512340 (pancake)  but he put the generator part maybe whitout this generator nothing works.....

3) If TPU must have a microgen and we have to run the shaft, we must have a micromotor maybe with 9volt battery that will have discharge time of maybe  "20min..demo" so we will have a 20 min running&vibrating device.

I think SM had 2 problem the battery wear-out and diode overheating

Turz

Rosphere

Here is an interesting excerpt from page 3, lines 1 through 5:
Quote"...the currents are produced by dynamo-magnetic induction only, the same result being obtained as though the poles were shifted by a commutator with an infinite number of segments."

Jason and I were discussing this line last night.  The word, "only," popped out of this text for the both of us.  What makes, "dynamo-magnetic," induction different than your garden variety induction?

I wonder what, "a commutator with an infinite number of segments," would deliver.

I found another 'floating' point as well: from page 2, lines 64 ~ 69:
Quote"The construction of this or any equivalent form of converter may be carried further, as above pointed out, by inclosing these coils with iron--as, for example, by winding over the coils a layer or layers of insulated iron wire."

Nothing further is written about this point.  I wonder if, by "equivalent form of converter," does he mean iron both outside and inside, or iron only on the outside?

If the latter is true, outside only, then the wood or cork SM cores we hear of could still fit this patent as an, "equivalent form of converter."

Yet the phrase, "the construction... may be carried further," sounds more like the former is true, iron both inside the core and then 'further' wrapped on the outside.

There may also be three equivalent forms: inside only, outside only (SM), and both inside and out.

Jason said that the generator, with its four brushes and four spinning collecting rings, could easily be replaced by a more simple design that spins the magnets inside the stationary coils, (wound the same way.)  This would do away with the brushes and rings.

Since these brushes and rings are in constant contact, one might assume that there is no 'spark gap' type of activity going on here.  I am not 100% sure that we can do away with the brushes and rings because the metal atoms that make up these parts are not in constant contact; the ring surface is sliding past the brush.

However, Jason may be correct in viewing this generator as nothing more than a 90-degree phase-shifted pair of sine waves.  I hope so; building a generator without brushes and rings would sure be a lot easier to accomplish.