Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government

Started by jikwan, March 20, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAR

Bulbz

The one thing I can say truly say about the government and not just one of them but all of them is, they are a load of money grabbing, control freak cowards.

They start wars, and then force ordinary people to fight their battles for them. If there is ever a world disaster like a comet, the planet Niburu, or World War Three breaks out, them bunch of cowards will be the first to go run and hide.

They probably have some sort of underground city ready for them to retreat to, or It would not supprise me if they have some sort of space city or moon base for them to live while we all have the possibilty of perishing in the aftermath.

Well... One question that I need to ask is... After it is all over and you are lucky enough to survive and then the government bodies all start crawling back out from under their rocks, are you going to ever obey them again after all that ?. Or are we all going to stand united and say... "You abandoned us, so now we will abandon you" ?.

If you took the time to read this post, then you have probably learned how much I really hate the government.

[EDIT] I'm supprised I just posted that without the inclusion of bad language  :D[/EDIT]
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Cap-Z-ro

Christian Muslim Buddhist Jew...all are terms used to divide the populace into adversarial groups to distract attention from what a small corrupt group of predators and parasites are doing behind the scenes, under the guise of performing public service.

Political parties are in place to give the appearance of offering the masses a choice...when in fact all parties are controlled by that same group.

Toss in a goodly number of sadistic ritualistic pedophiles into the mix, and this is what we are up against...according to very credible sources like former FBI Directors and the like.

Don't take my word for it though, many of the video testimonials are available on Google video.

These videos bleed sincerity.

I just wish everybody would take a little time to view this evidence submitted by 'blue chip credibility' sources, and start talking about it.

If enough people became involved (as we are all obligated to do) these criminals would become very nervous and begin to modify their conduct = positive change.

*steps down from soap box*

Regards...

jikwan

shr
the fault is mine   ishould have been more careful about which site provided that protocols text
i can understand your reaction
my apologies to you             i delited those links
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

jikwan

this movie show  that  the u.s.a is not democracy  loud and clear
a must see 

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=hacking++democ&hl=en&sitesearch=
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing