Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government

Started by jikwan, March 20, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jikwan

after decades of trying to figure out this world im living in...........
this i the picture i see after putting quite a few jigsaw pieces together.....
ive rarely come across instances or benevolent government on a big scale
government is a tool to ensure the powerfull keep their position
real power is secret and anonimous     as possible
the exploited will if given a chance  exploit the exploiters       mouthfull or what?
to ensure that the lower classes remain that way and live like slaves its necessary to
create division and conflict and war
distroy the culture
mix as many languages races religions nationalities together
create as much chaos as possible
make no real attempt to control population    crowd then up  ten to a room
teach and encourage immorality
specially designed monster creating prisons
create fear and worry
the purpose of education is to make kids stupid and kill the desire to learn
make people as sick as possible
denature the food   poison them as much as you can get away with
pollute the environment
pollute the air in towns and cities
flouridate the water to make them docile and minimize rebelliousness
make it as undrinkable as possible
ok ive covered just a few of the main points  about 40%

im not totally cynical
theres a lot of good people in the world and alway have been
theres a lot of kindness generosity  compassion and clear minds around
this just about govt
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

b0rg13

yes the gov has a lot to answer for YET, they never do.

..the way i see(but i could be blind) is there are two ways to do something, the right way and the wrong way, its obvious when you do something wrong as a person in public you go to jail end of story, yes when the gov gets caught doing wrong shit nothing really ever happens to them, at best they step down and fade away for a couple years only to surface back in another roll where the start screwing you over again, its the screwing over part i dont get , this has been going on for 100s of year from your rulers and we dont seem to learn or do any thing about it, this gives me the impression the people in general love to be dicked over, so what can ya do ?. there seems to be NO controls set in place to make sure the right thing is done, yet as the public we are controlled very well, and if ya wanna flam me and say your not being controlled ya better wake the hell up just for once. i could go on but is there a point ?, the bottom line is we love to get dicked over and never do any thing about it. and this is EVERY gov in EVERY country, so no point in pointing the finger at just one country , its international.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

aether22

jikwan, I couldn't agree more.

What we need obviously is a new organization looking to, well do the exact opposite, to spread the good ways, the suppressed methods etc...

It is not hard to start or have enough 'power' to effect the desired changes.

Really the hard part is getting people interested, I have a plan if anyone is interested.
The idea being to create a new society inside the current world, effectively grow a society which tries to define and live and grow a Utopian existence.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

b0rg13

im not sure of the exact conversation but about lets say 1000 years ago a roman top dog said > lets put a white arm band on the slaves so we can see who they are<......ANOTHER wiser top dog said > NO, if we do that they will see just how many of them there are and once that happens they will surely want to kick our ass< ( gee what a supprise?)

, Henry Ford said something like,.. > if the pubic knew just what the fed reserve and bankers were up to with this tax bullshit and saw how they were being robbed,they would revolt with out question<

, btw from my understand there is no law that says you MUST pay tax. period. but by getting a ird/irs number so we can get a job and open a bank account, we are agreeing to pay tax.

i have an old accountant friend who is now 72(hes my dad) he once told me, the reason we are in debt is because of the gov, and there in debt because of the reserve/federal bank, now if we did away with them and intrest and only AGREED to pay %10 tax we could very easily meet our debt and the needs of things like roads,medical care.education and so on and so on, but the way it is we are only getting into more and more debt and it will only get worse, and the gov has nothing better to do but dream up more ways to tax us to pay back the banks there there borrowing money from, for EG, i love this global warming bullshit tax we now have, dont you ?,...im sure ive been reading someplace that the ice on some of the other planets in our solar sytem is melting , that tells me the sun is warming up so lets tax the other planets ?, we should have gone with electric cars 50 or so years ago when they first came out, but our rules suppressed that for us as well, dont ya just wanna give them a big slap across the face ? i know i do. ;D
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.