Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government

Started by jikwan, March 20, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jikwan

nightlife
you may be talking about doing only that which is necessary
and not doing that which is unecessary
its a tall order   but it is being practiced  an extremely difficult practice
arent you supposed to be in tune with your intuition to be able to do that?

and how does one uncover the intuition?   
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

nightlife

jikwan, how does one uncover the intuition?

Yes that would be a tall order but if we need to change things for the better, then our greed and laziness must properly addressed as a whole. Our government and the big money  that runs it, feeds off our greed.

Proper education would help change things if we just could stop wanting to change and realize that we need to change. Not only for ourselves, but for all living things.

jikwan

through awareness/stilling the mind
we are taught to be greedy
conditioned/programmed to be greedy

well you must have tried reducing greed lust aversion in yourself quite a bit i think
not easy is it?  takes a long time too   also must have wanted to make the change

they cant be bothered to make extraordinary effort to not attatch to their desires

b0rg13

Quote from: aether22 on March 21, 2008, 12:58:42 AM
The amazing thing is that this is all voluntary, and fixing it is too.

There is nothing stopping us from opening a school, or providing affordable water (bottled or piped in neighborhoods).

There is nothing that is currently screwed up by governments and businesses that can not be done right and is by some, the only thing needed is to do it all together.

Basically to unify and promote all the good options, make the good options affordable.
Not to let money be a road block to the many wonderful things currently hidden.

So don't blame 'them', it is increasingly apparent what is going on and it is our choice to accept the current system which everyone by now knows is corrupt and broken and not up to the challenges the world presents   (because the current system engineered them in the first place).
Or to create an alternative.

i totally agree with this %100, we give them the power to dick us over, we can take it away as well.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

jikwan

b13
i admire your optomism

best of british luck to you!