Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government

Started by jikwan, March 20, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HopeForHumanity

The largest problem is public schools. They are used as social engineering, to control the young population. Teach them only about democrats and republicans. Take away there right to freely explore and learn. Build a fear of guns and weapons. Teach them the wrong form of government (an experiment), and teach them that they don't have rights, that the state controls the law, and that the vote controls you. Invert there thinking of life. Destroy their concept of self thought. Corrupt their self image to satisfy the facist corporations which manipulate our government. Teach them that private property is only private when law enforcement says so. Convince them the state is always right. Twist thier perception of whats fair. The welfare state is the control, the government the enforcement, and the international agenda the beneficiary.

Here is a video describing our right to life and libery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muHg86Mys7I

This video is probably the simplest explanation for why we feel so manipulated all the time. It's the explanation of why we question whats around us. This is because we deeply know something is wrong. Have you ever wondered if were truly free? What it must have felt like when government didn't exist, or when the constitution was first formed and was absolute, so no one could deny us our rights? It was an amazing idea; that true freedom and technology could exist together, but it came at the price of independence and little help. When people became lazy, we slowly lost our path of freedom, and the feeling dissappeard. We became dependent on eachother and the government. 5% of the population is made of sociopaths, and we put our lives in the hands of their favorite systems.

Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

FreeEnergy

SEE MY PREVIOUS POST. WATCH ALL VIDEOS!

aether22

The amazing thing is that this is all voluntary, and fixing it is too.

There is nothing stopping us from opening a school, or providing affordable water (bottled or piped in neighborhoods).

There is nothing that is currently screwed up by governments and businesses that can not be done right and is by some, the only thing needed is to do it all together.

Basically to unify and promote all the good options, make the good options affordable.
Not to let money be a road block to the many wonderful things currently hidden.

So don't blame 'them', it is increasingly apparent what is going on and it is our choice to accept the current system which everyone by now knows is corrupt and broken and not up to the challenges the world presents   (because the current system engineered them in the first place).
Or to create an alternative.

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

jikwan

a22
i spent/wasted a hell of a lot of time trying to figure out a solution to the many
obvious wrongs that we see
my conclusion is that its too late
eg  place 15 small snowballs ontop of a snowmountain and let them roll
after say 20 metres its still possible to stop them   100metres no chance
the longer you ignore and not attend to a problem the much more work you have to do to put it right
those mad/bad machines are now very well established
very strong momentum   i ching states you need a lot of people working together to get a big result
we cannot work together   (big scale projects)

its possible to live well/correctly/do the right thing etc in small communities only
you and i can make big changes and improvements only in small scale communities
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

nightlife

jikwan, humanity's own greed has led us to where we are. When we want, it is greed that wants, if it is a need, then is our own survival that needs.

We don?t need what is not needed for our basic survival.