Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government

Started by jikwan, March 20, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icanbeatbob

So, let me get this straight. Our deficiet goes up, the dollar goes down, we keep taking more out, and no one addressing this issue?

Ok, so special interest groups are allowed to influence our congress. Why aren't we special? How does this represent me?

Our welfare systems " well stinks"

We are not well liked in many foriegn countries.

(believe it or not, I am not trying to be negative, just bringing out some fairly solid facts)

The political system is set up so that only dems and the reps can win. Very little is said about the "other candidates". Vote for the who will represent you, or vote for the one that you feel won't screw things up too bad?

I don't like this. It just doesn't feel quite right. If things don't stop, then what will happen?

If you set up a thread like this, and all of a sudden it gets bigger and bigger. Then, if it gets big enough to become a threat, what would you think would happen? That is scary.

Did I miss something in this? Is this not true?

To anyone who thinks our system is acceptable is accepting failure. To anyone who thinks the our government is a group of men who screw up occasionally, you must be very young.

Look around you.

I swear, I am just a postitive person with observations.

By the way, I do agree with the statement about the federal reserve. And also agree with looking it up............Learn.

FreeEnergy

jikwan

shr
i suggested reading the protocols for others to understand how very few powerful people
use government, police,the banks etc
i believe the protocols was written in 18th century and was not about jews
it was hitler who used that story to get at the jews-another excuse to get rid of them
in my posts on this thread i never blamed the jews
shr
man, i love debate  i relish an argument with those that have strong opposing views
i would not debate with you
the energy comes through your words and out from my computer screen
goodbye
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

shruggedatlas

Quote from: jikwan on April 03, 2008, 02:23:11 PM
shr
i suggested reading the protocols for others to understand how very few powerful people
use government, police,the banks etc
i believe the protocols was written in 18th century and was not about jews
it was hitler who used that story to get at the jews-another excuse to get rid of them
in my posts on this thread i never blamed the jews
shr
man, i love debate  i relish an argument with those that have strong opposing views
i would not debate with you
goodbye

If you say you are not an antisemite, fine.  We can only take you at your word.  But when you post links to jewwatch.com and whatever that other blame-the-zionists website was, and really do not put in context why you are citing these websites, people will draw conclusions similar to mine.

FAR

Quote from: shruggedatlas on April 03, 2008, 02:53:30 PM
Quote from: jikwan on April 03, 2008, 02:23:11 PM
shr
goodbye
But when you post links to jewwatch.com and whatever that other blame-the-zionists website was, and really do not put in context why you are citing these websites, people will draw conclusions similar to mine.

Aye and that conclusion is that Zionists are really nasty people. The world would be a better place when they leave the planet.