Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Meyer-Mace Isotopic NMR Generator

Started by tak22, March 22, 2008, 05:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: Void on February 05, 2016, 11:23:32 AM
From comments made by Wesley, it looks like the 50 turns winding was being fed with
a waveform of some type in the range of 400 kHz to 600 kHz for some reason. Also it was mentioned by
Weslely that the 50 Hz waveform being fed to the 15 turns winding was a ramp waveform,
Yes, they tried sine, sawtooth and rectangular waveforms to see which one worked best.  I think ramp was the best and rectangular was the worst. They also tried using a 1:25 transformer (1A) to better match to the low impedance of the yoke winding.  I also remember a DC offset being tried, that was larger than the amplitude of the AC signal in order to make the signal unipolar (not reversing polarity).  Tiger's latest experiment demonstrates that a permanent magnet can have the same effect as the DC bias.

Please keep in mind, that coils don't "care" about voltage - they "care" only about current in their windings.

Void

Quote from: verpies on February 05, 2016, 05:07:14 PM
Yes, they tried sine, sawtooth and rectangular waveforms to see which one worked best.  I think ramp was the best and rectangular was the worst. They also tried using a 1:25 transformer (1A) to better match to the low impedance of the yoke winding.  I also remember a DC offset being tried, that was larger than the amplitude of the AC signal in order to make the signal unipolar (not reversing polarity).  Tiger's latest experiment demonstrates that a permanent magnet can have the same effect as the DC bias.

Hi Verpies. Ok, thanks. I think I at least have the general idea now regarding the setup, even
if some specific details are not quite so clear. :)

Quote from: verpies on February 05, 2016, 05:07:14 PM
Please keep in mind, that coils don't "care" about voltage - they "care" only about current in their windings.

It would depend on what you are trying to do, but in this case it appears that a good
current into the 15 turns windings is possibly what is needed.

verpies

Quote from: T-1000 on February 05, 2016, 11:35:09 AM
This was most close resonant harmonics in kHz range to ferrite core resonant frequency. The 50T coil won't accept 1.3MHz frequency.
I'd like to point out that:

1.3MHz * 35 = 45.5MHz
650kHz * 70 = 45.5MHz
500kHz * 91 = 45.5MHz

Read this if you missed why 45.5MHz is special.

Void

Quote from: verpies on February 05, 2016, 08:09:53 PM
I'd like to point out that:

1.3MHz * 35 = 45.5MHz
650kHz * 70 = 45.5MHz
500kHz * 91 = 45.5MHz

Read this if you missed why 45.5MHz is special.

Hi Verpies. I have saved that graphic for Iron NMR.
It is something worth keeping in mind for sure.

skywatcher

Interesting topic... has anyone continued experimenting on this ?