Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual Motion Wheel Design (Quite Simple)

Started by Alexioco, March 22, 2008, 10:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeanTheLight

*thumbs up*

Very clever manipulation of energy in that design. Inner pegs are reducing the effect of spring/weight on the wheel by placing a fulcrum right near the axle. When the weight falls, it hangs loose between the inner pegs, but hangs firmly on the outer locking mechanism (also clever IMO). All downward force is applied to the diameter. As 6 o'clock is passed, the spring/weight hang vertically, wheel continues to spin, catching the spring with the inner peg, reducing the force required to -rotate the base of the spring-. You would need to use a fairly stiff spring to get that "whip back" effect where the weight catches vertical again at 12 o'clock, which reduces the advantage to be gained by moving the weight perpendicular to the force. (horizontal compared to the axle, leverage).

I believe I may have a slight misunderstanding of the design, particularly on the up mechanism, but I say build it. I would simulate it in working model, but that program has proven less than reliable for calculations regarding any device which outputs ANY energy....If you'd still like to see it simulated in working model, get in touch with me......

Seanthelight@gmail.com

FreeEnergy

Sean please build this with working model 2d, i know i'd like to see. it just might work.

peace

SeanTheLight

I'm starting on my wm2d reproduction now. If I need help with the design, I will ask questions here.

-edit- actually I already see a problem potentially.

There are 8 "gaps" for springs to hang through, but only 6 weights in the drawing. Am i to assume the wheel is meant to have 8 spring/weights, or is this gap intentional? (may I add that if it is intentional, it seems the design would eventually stop with the gap facing up)

FreeEnergy

i suggest trying with 6 and 8. then post results here. thanks in advanced. :)

peace

Alexioco

Quote from: SeanTheLight on March 26, 2008, 01:06:51 PM
*thumbs up*

Very clever manipulation of energy in that design. Inner pegs are reducing the effect of spring/weight on the wheel by placing a fulcrum right near the axle. When the weight falls, it hangs loose between the inner pegs, but hangs firmly on the outer locking mechanism (also clever IMO). All downward force is applied to the diameter. As 6 o'clock is passed, the spring/weight hang vertically, wheel continues to spin, catching the spring with the inner peg, reducing the force required to -rotate the base of the spring-. You would need to use a fairly stiff spring to get that "whip back" effect where the weight catches vertical again at 12 o'clock, which reduces the advantage to be gained by moving the weight perpendicular to the force. (horizontal compared to the axle, leverage).

I believe I may have a slight misunderstanding of the design, particularly on the up mechanism, but I say build it. I would simulate it in working model, but that program has proven less than reliable for calculations regarding any device which outputs ANY energy....If you'd still like to see it simulated in working model, get in touch with me......

Seanthelight@gmail.com

SeanTheLight
Yes, I would like to see a model, thats very good of you :)
I have now drawn out using a compass two large circles in wood, I will split them up into 8 sections then cut them out.

Also, there is no weight at the 6 o clock position, as the weight has swing straight past it...
Also, there are only 6 weights, as long as that weight swings, the position will not fail...
8 weights would cause the wheel to balance, my wheel drawing is correctly drawn :)
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.