Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Magnetic Motor

Started by TheOne, March 29, 2008, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Just realised I shot the video in 16:1 wide screen and downloaded as 640*480, I am not that skinny really  ;D ;D ;D ;D
http://www.overunity.org.uk

AB Hammer

Greetings All

This individual known as itsblockdog at youtube, is in conversation with me about wheels and how to improve them. Our goal is to eliminate the problematic possibilities, and get some real power out of them. This is all I can tell you at this time.  Also it is having to weight till I finish with currant projects but the planning stage has started.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Omega_0

Just an idea...on how to implement this wheel.

The whole thing is based on the assumption that the attractive force of magnets shall be strong enough to lift the weight back up to the starting point....and the weight shall be enough to pull them apart again. Is it possible??

There are two sticky spots (when the weight is right at top and exact bottom), but flywheel action (or asymmetry) should take care of that.

The slot is there to restrict the "piston" in a vertical path, as the inventor complained that the whole thing flies off at high speeds. Any other arrangement will do btw.

He also says that the "wobble" works better, so leaving a play for that should improve it.

Anyway best of luck to those who are replicating !!
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

Omega_0

My guess on how it should work.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

gwhy!

Quote from: CLaNZeR on June 21, 2008, 10:02:38 AM
I am surprised that more people have not tried this one as seems one of the easier replications.

I havent got a Bike wheel, so thought I would try the concept out with a weighted small wheel first before spending money hehe

I used one of my old magnet wheels and some strong neo's down the bottom. Then used Neo's on the top wheel as weights till I got the balance right as can be seen in the video below.

I think the stroke is too long and hence pulls the ring magnet too far out, with a bike wheel I should be able to bring that in shorter by sliding it along the spokes.

Will post more soon.

Video link below showing me playing with adding magnets.

http://www.overunity.org.uk/omega/CLaNZeRplayingwiththeOMEGAMotor1.wmv

Cheers

Sean.

Hi Sean,
I had a very quick play with this setup when the link was first posted very intresting but more to the point it did start me thinking again about tri-gate arrays and what if's. The rod end takes a elliptical motion so why not fix a roller mag on the end of the rod then have 2 fixed sets arrays at the bottom either side of the roller mag pushing the rod up on one side then pulling down on the other then then lay the whole thing flat so it will not have to fight gravity. It is something I do intend to have a play with. I hope you know what I am trying to say.    If not and your intrested let me know and i will try a draw it for you.

edit: managed to draw something up quick to try and show what I mean.