Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Black hole may eat Earth

Started by Feynman, March 29, 2008, 02:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gearhead

Tesla did experiments with resonant electricity at the frequency of the earth without apparent fear of what the consequences may have been.  The first atom bomb was a gamble because they did not know if the atomic reaction would stop or consume the whole atmosphere.  When going into new territory the actual risks are unknown because we have not gone there before.

Certainly tinkering with the origins and creation of the universe must have some inherent risks.  We do not have the foreknowledge of God who was able to create in six days.

powercat

Hadron Collider goes Back to the Future
Two scientists have hypothesized in a series of papers that the LHC's stated aim of finding the Higgs boson might be so abhorrent to nature that mysterious forces are traveling back through time and sabotaging the experiment before it can succeed.
============================
http://www.cbc.ca/technology/technology-blog/2009/10/large_hadron_collider_goes_bac.html

cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Cloxxki

Sad to hear that a scientist died in action, well, in an accident.
But when it's suppression from the future (excluding present time poltergeists wo could be really p'd off from these odd cosmical experiments), the real question is : "Is it the good, or the bad guys working against this?".

I watched Nassim Haramein's lectures (he also lived or still lives on the Great Island of Hawaii) on Youtube. Some of it was far-fetched, some of it was so obvious, it makes you wonder what took him, or any human, to come up with it. He offers a smarter solution to the big bang, and offers a shape and energy dynamics for the universe, galaxies, down to an atom. I think it was Nassim who ridiculed the experiments intended in this 10-digit priced tunnel. It is perhaps a bit text book science to try and get a partical to make a full circel, let alone at relativistic velocity, when so many signs point to the spiral as the natural, no-friction path of a particle.

If the project is tempered with, is it the often-mentioned illuminati's great grand sons, trying to revive their dynasty bottom-up, starting with the greatest discovery of man-kind that set in motion the freedom of science and man? Uhuh.
Or, if it's the bad guys, it must be those little green man in the saucers. They've been eyeing us for decades, and when they felt it was time to intervein, they pushed over a cabinet, and placed some particles that would confuse us for years.

I think history of science is not at its first riddle here, where measurements don't seem to add up. Well, all our "understanding" of the universe is based on measurements, sightings, and dynamics that just don't add up.

Haramein's (or at least mine of his) understanding of black holes though, is not just that of implosion, but always always with an explosion on the back side. We only see the back side, apparently. Not can a human created black hole of that porportion (tiny inital mass?) each up the earth? I'm not sure it has the energy for it. Not that I'm anyone's expert, but in the lack of bike sized matter in that tunnel (not even air?), the tiny singularity may not have a long life.
But if that makes it alright to do the experiment?

Very frightning indeed, that the atomic bomb was a gamble. They expected a bi mess, but didn't per se expect anyone to live, but just had to know...

powercat

Hi Cloxxki
The theory is interesting and as long as the collider is not working, who can say it's not right.
I once read about a scientist who believe his machine could send a particle back in time,
the problem was that when he turned on his machine he should be receiving his answer before he sent his question/particle ;D
as I didn't hear any more on this story presumably it was unsuccessful

cat
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall